Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: PepperClock on September 28, 2008, 07:39:45 PM

Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: PepperClock on September 28, 2008, 07:39:45 PM
I just stumbled across this website for these animations. This guy really has talent. He makes the funniest animations! I can't stop laughing!

http://www.stickdeath.com/frameset.htm (http://www.stickdeath.com/frameset.htm)

I recommend.. Super beast

LoL!
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: HitchhikerClock on September 28, 2008, 07:41:00 PM
Holy shit.
Back in the day this was my favorite website!
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: Beret on September 28, 2008, 07:52:07 PM
I remember stickdeath!
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: TequilaClock on September 28, 2008, 07:54:56 PM
Haven't been there since 2002 or so
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: Silly Putty Clock on September 28, 2008, 09:19:44 PM
I remember stickdeath. My best friend when I was a kid thought it was awesome.
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 28, 2008, 09:23:22 PM
Everybody watched this at my 7th grade computer class.
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: Flounderpa on September 28, 2008, 09:39:57 PM
I'm not that old enough to being exploring the interent at such age
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: INoodleClock on September 29, 2008, 07:10:23 AM
This is ooooooooooooooold, I used to visit this all the time before the CC - Rob never updates anymore, SD is dead.

Joe Cartoon and Bone Land are still going if you like that sort of thing.
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: catclock on September 29, 2008, 07:18:09 AM
Way back when I used to visit this site I thought stick flash was fucking awesome and made nothing but stick figures fighting movies, it was a dark time ;w;
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: CaulkClock on September 29, 2008, 07:58:35 AM
Quote from: TequilaClock;1413401Haven't been there since 2002 or so
It looks like that was the last time their web designer was there too
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: coalclock on September 29, 2008, 08:47:47 AM
Ahhhh to be 14 again.
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: DrClock on September 29, 2008, 09:15:26 AM
whoaa I remember stickdeath... Good times.
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: Lump Clock on September 29, 2008, 09:25:55 AM
Jeez, Pepper, still livin' in the past, huh?
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: DillClock on September 29, 2008, 09:33:50 AM
what an awful website
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: YoYoClock on September 29, 2008, 11:20:27 AM
I remember trying to load up xiao xiao on my dialup aol connection.

man internet sucked back then
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: PepperClock on September 29, 2008, 02:03:15 PM
Yeah i was joking, this was the site i originally learned about flash's existence from. It was definitely one of the first websites i watched flash animations on. Such a long time ago, it almost seems archaic now haha.

Good thing i found newgrounds! :army:
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: TruncheonClock on September 29, 2008, 02:07:02 PM
haha oh wow, i remember the SD Anti-Autotheft flashes.
Title: Awesome new flash site!
Post by: SockpuppetClock on September 29, 2008, 02:35:05 PM
Oh memories... :(