Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: YoYoClock on November 03, 2008, 12:37:13 PM

Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: YoYoClock on November 03, 2008, 12:37:13 PM
We have no other food.
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on November 03, 2008, 12:50:14 PM
Cheese and bread is all you need.
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: DiscoBallClock on November 03, 2008, 12:56:41 PM
Well you know what they say, bread and cheese get you awards before saying "please"!

Or...something.
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: Thor on November 03, 2008, 01:53:33 PM
Go to the store and get a can of spam
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: YoYoClock on November 03, 2008, 02:16:54 PM
Quote from: Thor;1440381Go to the store and get a can of spam

I have no money
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: INoodleClock on November 03, 2008, 02:40:52 PM
What EXACTLY is in your kitchen? I'm sure we can think of something amazing, I doubt there's just cheese and bread but you wouldn't consider the other ingredients edible. ;)
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: YoYoClock on November 03, 2008, 02:56:42 PM
bread, cheese, tuna, sardines, chicken soup, ketchup, butter
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: DeathBunnyClock on November 03, 2008, 03:05:55 PM
Quote from: YoYoClock;1440406bread, cheese, tuna, sardines, chicken soup, ketchup, butter

beans, eggs, sausages, pasta, them biscuits ¬¬, intercourse, BBQ sause etcetc

fix up sonny
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: INoodleClock on November 03, 2008, 03:06:19 PM
Quote from: YoYoClock;1440406bread, cheese, tuna, sardines, chicken soup, ketchup, butter

Any herbs, spices, random condiments?

EDIT: Just found this site - http://www.recipematcher.com/search-recipes.php?action=search&t=1&method=4&next=1
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: Chalk Clock on November 03, 2008, 05:04:49 PM
Do you have any peanut butter of peanut byproducts? Lots o' proteins in them.
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: Thor on November 03, 2008, 05:08:16 PM
Quote from: YoYoClock;1440406bread, cheese, tuna, sardines, chicken soup, ketchup, butter

Got any mayo? You got the workings of a chicken soup w/ tuna and cheese sandwich meal
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: LuxenbergClock on November 03, 2008, 05:19:42 PM
Quote from: Thor;1440483Got any mayo? You got the workings of a chicken soup w/ tuna and cheese sandwich meal

now those are good ideas
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: Blue on November 03, 2008, 05:22:40 PM
you could make a whole pizza with those ingredients... using the poboy method
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: Wind-up Clock on November 03, 2008, 05:23:40 PM
Did you at least toast the bread and cheese?
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: GodClock on November 03, 2008, 05:35:23 PM
Mix 2 cups of butter with 2 cups of ketchup

Add sardines and tuna to the mix and place in 10 inch pan

stir on low heat for 1 hour

add spices to your preference

you can also add the chicken soup if you prefer a softer texture

enjoy a tasty meal!
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: joliet_jane on November 03, 2008, 06:40:24 PM
Cheese is actually pretty good. As good as meat, I'd say.
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: RobClock on November 03, 2008, 07:26:09 PM
i prefer jam on bread.
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: Solenoidclock on November 03, 2008, 07:28:53 PM
I think I can improvise something here. I used to be poor and malnourished too.

Preheat your oven to burning, you'll be broiling later. grease up something like a cookie sheet that can handle the high temperatures of an oven.

Drain the tuna and dump it into a small saucepan. Do not crush the tuna. Make a mixture of two parts ketchup to three parts water. You need a lot more than you think, about one cup per 6oz of tuna. If you run out of ketchup then pour water over the fish in the saucepan until it is completely covered. Bring to a full boil on medium heat and let it sit there for about five minutes, or until the ketchup starts to look supercritical/carmel-like. Watch it close for burning so it doesn't end up tasting like salty black marshmallows, but never stir it unless you're sure you can keep the integrity of the lump of tuna.

Now keep the sauce separate and try to extract your tuna lump. It should taste like ass now so don't be greedy. attempt to dry some of the ketchupy watery crap off of the tuna with paper towels or napkins or something. Blot the tuna, don't scrub. When it looks a little drier, but not too dry, knead in one piece of bread per 3oz of tuna. It should be like a meatball. Bash that shit till it's all together in one piece and one inch thick. put it on the broiling pan thing and brush it in about a quarter cup of melted butter. Set some butter pats on top and shake some pepper or paprika or some kind of appropriate spice that I know you forgot to mention on top. Broil it for ten minutes. or until it turns orange. serve with toast. Avoid eating the sauce I told you to keep unless you want to broil the sardines on toast for three minutes with it with a little of it later.

Also that sauce will thicken up your soup pretty well if you didn't burn it too much. Don't put fish in your soup or you'll regret it.
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: Thor on November 03, 2008, 07:34:32 PM
Don't listen to solenoid, he's not a real chef!
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: Solenoidclock on November 03, 2008, 07:39:39 PM
Quote from: Thor;1440602Don't listen to solenoid, he's not a real chef!

Don't listen to Thor! He's just the Hulk's sidekick!
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: GodClock on November 03, 2008, 07:42:54 PM
you basically stole my idea you ass, ASS!!
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: StoopidClock on November 03, 2008, 08:24:54 PM
put it over your stove for a couple of minutes on high, then pick it up right off the burner and shove it in your mouth.
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: Solenoidclock on November 03, 2008, 08:29:54 PM
Quote from: godclock;1440613you basically stole my idea you ass, ASS!!

You made ketchup fish soup, I made sweet and sour meatballs on toast.
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: StoopidClock on November 03, 2008, 08:31:28 PM
Quote from: Solenoidclock;1440659You made ketchup fish soup, I made sweet and sour meatballs on toast.

i burnt his face
Title: I'm eating another cheese sandwhich guys
Post by: Solenoidclock on November 03, 2008, 08:53:32 PM
Quote from: Village Idiot;1440660i burnt his face

hahahaha