Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: Orangina Clock on November 27, 2008, 11:17:05 PM

Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: Orangina Clock on November 27, 2008, 11:17:05 PM
I just can't stop laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU8AfmiikIw
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: K3LTR0N on November 27, 2008, 11:19:15 PM
I was born UMMM.... with UMMMM... blablabla UMMMMM...
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: poopbutt on November 27, 2008, 11:20:00 PM
Quote from: Orangina Clock;1457476I just can't stop laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU8AfmiikIw
You are sick. I wasn't able to laugh.
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: Pissed-on Clock on November 27, 2008, 11:21:28 PM
I held it in until the last one.
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: Orangina Clock on November 27, 2008, 11:32:57 PM
Quote from: Boston;1457481You are sick. I wasn't able to laugh.

Thats because you don't know humor.
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: Orangina Clock on November 27, 2008, 11:41:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udgfXL5ftqI

These two are made for each other.
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: Loki Clock on November 28, 2008, 02:31:14 AM
Neither of those videos are funny at all.
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: WrenchClock on November 28, 2008, 02:36:30 AM
i stutter sometimes, i'm not that spontanious while talking.
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on November 29, 2008, 04:28:14 PM
Quote from: Orangina Clock;1457488http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udgfXL5ftqI

These two are made for each other.

SIR I HOPE YOU KNOW I HAVE TOURETTES SYNDROME MYSELF AND I AM EXTREMELY AMUSED BY THIS VIDEO.
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: joliet_jane on November 29, 2008, 06:06:00 PM
I'm in the "could not laugh at this" group. Also, I'm not sure if that qualifies as a stutter.
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: DiscoBallClock on November 29, 2008, 06:07:28 PM
I stutter sometimes. I stuttered a lot when I was a kid though.
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: SockpuppetClock on November 29, 2008, 08:02:35 PM
I didn't really find it funny until the last few seconds
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: poopbutt on November 29, 2008, 08:09:11 PM
Quote from: The Archduke;1458384You are jewish. That makes me laugh.
Yeah. By now I'm 100% convinced you're either a nazi, Packastinian, or a dumbshit hill billie.
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on November 29, 2008, 08:14:28 PM
Quote from: Boston;1458601Yeah. By now I'm 100% convinced you're either a nazi, Packastinian, or a dumbshit hill billie.

He's the archduke of fucking egostonia where have you been. He runs a country powered by his own tremendous arrogance.
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: Mashed Potato Johnson on November 30, 2008, 09:02:07 AM
aaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

also this is a fucking stutter

[u2]96vJ49D0lxw[/u2]
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: WrenchClock on November 30, 2008, 09:10:24 AM
Quote from: Joey 88050;1459014aaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

also this is a fucking stutter

[u2]96vJ49D0lxw[/u2]

th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!
Title: Retard Stutter
Post by: WrenchClock on November 30, 2008, 09:12:52 AM
Also it reminds me of Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure

ODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODO ZAWARUDO