WHY ARE YOU ON THE FORUM WHEN YOU COULD BE PLAYING L4D WITH ME?
i don't own it. :(
I think action and topcatyo are still playing it now
they arent
probably getting it for christmas, so sit tight!
as if you care for me :c
my neck is fucked up and therefore i dont think i could handle the intense zombie horror action at the moment
For PC?
srry gotta do maths
My steam ID is MrUnth, should come up with my nickname as Judge Fear
Have fun.
My steam id is sleeplessanders
hihihi I gotta add you on steam brah
guys lets play some pleeeeease cause i never play this at all and it's soon going to be of no use
EDIT: my steam is cubanlock
Quote from: salt;1470067guys lets play some pleeeeease cause i never play this at all and it's soon going to be of no use
EDIT: my steam is cubanlock
I already have you added I'll play with you
just played a lot with dwarf, powerglove and some drunk guy (or girl!!!!) called juice
heaps of fun
oh NOOO
Quote from: salt;1470188oh NOOO
Are you scared? I mean, is it scary?