(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg149.imageshack.us%2Fimg149%2F4113%2Fpicture11vy1.png&hash=c85051310201357f56df7e8d7e178e8d9f16c89e)
show me what u got clock crew
not that many surprisingly considering i have a shitload of songs, also for some reason the album "Nighthawks at the diner" has intro in front of all the songs.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.myfrogbag.com%2F5fis6zxxu0fd8tr%2Fintro.jpg&hash=0ddefd9fd6be2418441495b28fc15c3c2c3a9f5b)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi40.tinypic.com%2F2v9qlms.jpg&hash=3cc9f1307be49ff57e599f9435c76131d1803c9e)
got nothing sorry
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi41.tinypic.com%2F1zg45s0.png&hash=9838ea6858f9d07104c43c8dd57b98a04c3a5082)
:/
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.myfrogbag.com%2Fx30d1l%2Fintrosong.JPG&hash=43db8a84f64aac2310b09aca8c3dca4995e4da05)
Pretty much just that Gorillaz song. :p
i dont have a big library on my pc at all but i can tell you my ep had a song called intro.
i feel like a faggot.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.myfrogbag.com%2Fvrc130%2Fintro.png&hash=9a031b8fc03e90c9b4e12f29cb04dcc36ebcba02)
i win fellaz
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.myfrogbag.com%2F3pavyp%2Fintro1.PNG&hash=41023c208a4a23a990d1c80b01f3aa87cf1764ef)
metal bands have to rely on shitty things like intros with scary sounds
good intro is part of a song
Ha.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg393.imageshack.us%2Fimg393%2F940%2Fintrohk8.jpg&hash=307d505503a36bdbad323b2ac121138984838c6a)
Mudvayne need more intros.
needs more breaking glass and recordings of nothing happening
Quote from: The Warden;1489365Ha.
[IMG]http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/940/introhk8.jpg[IMG]
Cool, you must have a Zune. Have I added you to my Social?
Quote from: Hogarth Hughes;1489440Cool, you must have a Zune. Have I added you to my Social?
Unless you sent me a request, I'm not.
I only sent Sage a request.
There is so much Mudvayne intros because of their "By the People, For the People" album where the band members talk about the songs before playing them in the next track.