Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Pokemon Stadium => Topic farted by: BoomStick Clock on January 19, 2009, 05:22:54 AM

Title: oh god
Post by: BoomStick Clock on January 19, 2009, 05:22:54 AM
So absinthe was again "reminding" me how he considered my negroid avatar to be offensive and to take it down...again. At first I scoffed because I find the whole premise of it most silly but then I started thinking, "you know what, I am pretty tired of this avatar, might aswell change it".

I didn't feel like looking for a new one so I just edited it, only a handful of you will ever get it if that.

CnC plox I can't shade for shit.
Title: oh god
Post by: PirateClock on January 19, 2009, 06:45:06 AM
i don't even remember what the old one looked like


also isn't that a line from Even Horizon?  save yourself from hell?
Title: oh god
Post by: mauserclock on January 19, 2009, 07:46:01 AM
i liked event horizon
Title: oh god
Post by: PirateClock on January 19, 2009, 07:48:35 AM
Quote from: so whats happenin guys;1500864i liked event horizon

yah it was neat!
Title: oh god
Post by: BoomStick Clock on January 19, 2009, 01:47:25 PM
Yes! yes it is :D
Also, if you notice, he has no eyes, which the character that said that line in the movie also didn't have. :3

Edit: the previous one was this one only with different colors and the bubble said "DOUBLE NIGGGER!"
Title: oh god
Post by: INoodleClock on January 19, 2009, 04:23:26 PM
Quote from: Arctic's rules on this section of the forumNO check out my avatar/signature threads. Go flood that shit over in the Pokemon arena for all I care. If your avatar happens to be of something you made recently and you want to post the actual piece that is larger than 200x200, then that's fine.

I think it's silly people still find racism offensive, in giving something attention you're only fueling it. Racism is dead, anyone who still makes genuine comments about someone's colour is actually a retard.
Title: oh god
Post by: BoomStick Clock on January 19, 2009, 04:43:51 PM
Quote from: INoodle;1501097I think it's silly people still find racism offensive, in giving something attention you're only fueling it. Racism is dead, anyone who still makes genuine comments about someone's colour is actually a retard.
:this:


also, we have rules? :O
Title: oh god
Post by: DiscoBallClock on January 19, 2009, 04:46:10 PM
Quote from: Misanthrope Antelope;1501118:this:


also, we have rules? :O
Off topic:
Hey Boomstick, is the place where you marked your location on the Clockmap the real one?
Title: oh god
Post by: BoomStick Clock on January 19, 2009, 04:56:09 PM
Yes, yes it is.
Title: oh god
Post by: DiscoBallClock on January 19, 2009, 04:57:15 PM
Quote from: Misanthrope Antelope;1501132Yes, yes it is.
Holy. Fucking. Shit.
I am not alone!
Title: oh god
Post by: BoomStick Clock on January 19, 2009, 04:59:40 PM
oh christ you're that other tuga clock
Title: oh god
Post by: DiscoBallClock on January 19, 2009, 05:00:41 PM
Yup. So much for my exclusivity.
Title: oh god
Post by: BoomStick Clock on January 19, 2009, 05:02:20 PM
Bitch, you're the one spoilin' my exclusivity I've been a member since 03 :cool:
Title: oh god
Post by: DiscoBallClock on January 19, 2009, 05:03:32 PM
Quote from: Misanthrope Antelope;1501157Bitch, you're the one spoilin' my exclusivity I've been a member since 03 :cool:
Oh shit we cancel each other out :(
Title: oh god
Post by: BoomStick Clock on January 19, 2009, 05:08:07 PM
oh gnoes :O
Title: oh god
Post by: DiscoBallClock on January 19, 2009, 05:12:02 PM
This must be solved with a duel. Meet me at Cova da Moura. :)
Title: oh god
Post by: BoomStick Clock on January 19, 2009, 05:13:30 PM
o
ok

I was going to suggest a large hardon collider in alfornelos.
Title: oh god
Post by: DiscoBallClock on January 19, 2009, 05:16:15 PM
Quote from: Misanthrope Antelope;1501184o
ok

I was going to suggest a large hardon collider in alfornelos.
That'd work too, but damn, how about we do this when the OTA's done?


Oh, wait...
Title: oh god
Post by: BoomStick Clock on January 19, 2009, 05:23:48 PM
_poogle_