Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Gaming & Technology => Topic farted by: CelticKnotClock on January 20, 2009, 11:54:49 AM

Title: Guild Wars Anyone?
Post by: CelticKnotClock on January 20, 2009, 11:54:49 AM
I've been playing since like...October or so, am enjoying myself, etc...
Got a guild going, alliance, hall, been doing PvP, it's a good amount of fun. (got a 20 Mesmer and a 20 'sin, working on a Derv)

Any clocks play guild wars/want in the guild?  It's hard to do endgame funs without an active guild :|

I also have a 14 day trial key for anyone who wants to give the game a shot.
Title: Guild Wars Anyone?
Post by: TruncheonClock on January 22, 2009, 06:40:40 AM
Havent played this in months, i still have a 20 warrior i think and some lower lvl characters.
Title: Guild Wars Anyone?
Post by: CelticKnotClock on January 24, 2009, 12:26:49 PM
I just got the Tyrian Protector title on my Main today :D
Title: Guild Wars Anyone?
Post by: Heliopios on January 24, 2009, 01:12:24 PM
I played it for a year or so starting when it launched. Good fun and all, reasonably great graphics for low requirements, amazingly good atmosphere, shame all the gameplay really came down to was the normal 'click and wait' system. I would like to start again too but I forgot my account's password+their support is the most useless thing in the world so..