Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Gaming & Technology => Topic farted by: MonsterMunch on January 20, 2009, 06:57:39 PM

Title: Hexic
Post by: MonsterMunch on January 20, 2009, 06:57:39 PM
Its fun isn't it? :)

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ssagsg.org%2FLearningSpace%2FEntertainmentGaming%2FImages%2FHexic.jpg&hash=e3d017029cf7b2aa3faea89a9ee727170e8b2ebf)
Title: Hexic
Post by: Flounderpa on January 20, 2009, 09:40:14 PM
yes, I think
Title: Hexic
Post by: NintendrCkolc on January 20, 2009, 11:12:53 PM
I cant make a black pearl. I always get my ass fucked by a random bomb right before I get the stupid fuck.

edit: Fuck Hexic.

edit2: Good musics tho. :)
Title: Hexic
Post by: TremcladClock on January 20, 2009, 11:22:59 PM
The concept is cool, but the motif is so boring and the music is so painfully dull that it's actually depressing to play, instead of being exciting and joyous like tetris.
Title: Hexic
Post by: MonsterMunch on January 21, 2009, 08:33:57 AM
Quote from: Ninty;1502121I cant make a black pearl. I always get my ass fucked by a random bomb right before I get the stupid fuck.

edit: Fuck Hexic.

edit2: Good musics tho. :)

Once you complete the game by making a cluster with three black pearls it is so satisfying. I had the biggest hard-on for fucking weeks!
Title: Hexic
Post by: NintendrCkolc on January 21, 2009, 03:43:24 PM
Quote from: TremcladClock;1502141The concept is cool, but the motif is so boring and the music is so painfully dull that it's actually depressing to play, instead of being exciting and joyous like tetris.

I think hexic was supposed to be more of a laid back puzzle game as opposed to tetris where its a little more chaotic.

The music gives it that feeling and its got its own trippy feel to it.

Of course any puzzle game is gonna be automatically compared to Tetris. You're better off just accepting hexic for being hexic and not tetris.
Title: Hexic
Post by: TremcladClock on January 21, 2009, 03:49:54 PM
Quote from: Ninty;1502532I think hexic was supposed to be more of a laid back puzzle game as opposed to tetris where its a little more chaotic.

The music gives it that feeling and its got its own trippy feel to it.
That's why it's poopie.
Quote from: Ninty;1502532Of course any puzzle game is gonna be automatically compared to Tetris. You're better off just accepting hexic for being hexic and not tetris.
It's made by the same guy, so it only makes sense to compare it to tetris.
Title: Hexic
Post by: NintendrCkolc on January 21, 2009, 03:54:35 PM
Quote from: TremcladClock;1502543It's made by the same guy, so it only makes sense to compare it to tetris.

Tetris is of course the better game but what puzzle game has ever topped Tetris anyway? Puzzle quest maybe?
Title: Hexic
Post by: TequilaClock on January 21, 2009, 03:56:04 PM
Quote from: TremcladClock;1502543It's made by the same guy, so it only makes sense to compare it to tetris.
I didn't knew that.
Title: Hexic
Post by: TremcladClock on January 21, 2009, 03:58:37 PM
Quote from: Ninty;1502545Tetris is of course the better game but what puzzle game has ever topped Tetris anyway? Puzzle quest maybe?

With an infections soundtrack, explosions of light and colour and other audio/visual appointments, Hexic would at least come a bit closer.
Title: Hexic
Post by: TequilaClock on January 21, 2009, 05:01:56 PM
oh also Panel de Pon
 
... or should I say "Puzzle League"?
Title: Hexic
Post by: Pumpkin Clock on January 22, 2009, 02:18:43 PM
my girlfriend tears that shit up along with Zuma. I suck though. If I'm lucky enough to get 6 star pieces... which is very rare, I pretty much immediately make a group of 3 n fuck up the whole game.
Title: Hexic
Post by: PirateClock on January 22, 2009, 02:30:02 PM
im pretty sure it's still in my most recently played games down here
|
V

edit: ah no it's not:(  i do play it ever so often though, usually when im downloading something.
Title: Hexic
Post by: SnakeClock on January 22, 2009, 03:51:56 PM
I enjoy playing it on my Zune.