Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Gaming & Technology => Topic farted by: SoBe Clock on January 22, 2009, 09:22:04 PM

Title: Street Fighter 4
Post by: SoBe Clock on January 22, 2009, 09:22:04 PM
I'm anxiously awaiting this title. I've been playing street fighter since I was a kid, and I own several of them. I love that they kept the 2d playing style. The graphics of the game are quite nice too.
Also, the Wii could totally handle this title and it sucks they didn't make a port.
Sagat was always my best. But I'm not bad with M. Bison or E. Honda or Ryu/Ken either.

I have a feeling this one is going to be the best one yet.

Check out the newest trailer!
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44552.html
Title: Street Fighter 4
Post by: FileCabinetClock on January 22, 2009, 09:36:52 PM
i bet it will suck cocks
Title: Street Fighter 4
Post by: Slurpee on January 22, 2009, 09:44:35 PM
Quote from: mc snax;1503665i bet it will suck cocks

that's no kind of attitude to take
Title: Street Fighter 4
Post by: FileCabinetClock on January 22, 2009, 09:53:34 PM
Quote from: Slurpee;1503677that's no kind of attitude to take

street fighter rendered in 3d upsets me
Title: Street Fighter 4
Post by: Slurpee on January 22, 2009, 09:54:39 PM
have you spoken to a doctor about it
Title: Street Fighter 4
Post by: TequilaClock on January 22, 2009, 09:54:40 PM
I, got-a-signed pos-ter~

I, got-a-signed pos-ter~

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.myfrogbag.com%2Fbg1ewq%2Fsfiv.JPG&hash=e4f8deeb1d9b69b6196bf9d3d322f68ffe22ee6c)
Title: Street Fighter 4
Post by: Flounderpa on January 22, 2009, 09:58:06 PM
Quote from: TequilaClock;1503689I, got-a-signed pos-ter~

I, got-a-signed pos-ter~


fghjhfghffhj Fuck you Diego-San
Title: Street Fighter 4
Post by: FileCabinetClock on January 22, 2009, 09:58:19 PM
Quote from: TequilaClock;1503689I, got-a-signed pos-ter~

I, got-a-signed pos-ter~

[IMG]http://files.myfrogbag.com/bg1ewq/sfiv.JPG[FUhAgay Fuck shittt2222MG]

THANKS MAN!!!

ps diego is a cool name dude
Title: Street Fighter 4
Post by: TequilaClock on January 22, 2009, 10:06:12 PM
also

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbulk.destructoid.com%2Ful%2F118907-street-fighter-iv-the-faces-of-pain-part-iii%2Fseth02-468x.jpg&hash=0a4da2fcba84999cd145e38bd7f20b38f80940ae)

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbulk.destructoid.com%2Ful%2F118783-street-fighter-iv-the-faces-of-pain-part-iii%2Fblanka02-468x.jpg&hash=c8d380c2cac75b9b0b3fc3c5a457fc10dcae7432)

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbulk.destructoid.com%2Ful%2F118783-street-fighter-iv-the-faces-of-pain-part-iii%2Fsagat02-468x.jpg&hash=c947968dd22c54a4b6e4a387b25156a759a390f2)

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbulk.destructoid.com%2Ful%2F118646-%2Fbalrog01-468x.jpg&hash=ca4064bf0daeae4308df6e70bc424b74192e7ada)

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbulk.destructoid.com%2Ful%2F118646-%2Fzangief04-468x.jpg&hash=d89204997813bef1981a0cf451f3e3a8eadaa999)

http://www.destructoid.com/street-fighter-iv-the-faces-of-pain-part-i-118524.phtml
Title: Street Fighter 4
Post by: SoBe Clock on January 22, 2009, 10:07:27 PM
Quote from: mc snax;1503687street fighter rendered in 3d upsets me
There shouldn't be a problem with it. The gameplay is still being kept 2D!

Quote from: TequilaClock;1503689I, got-a-signed pos-ter~

I, got-a-signed pos-ter~

[IMGhttp://files.myfrogbag.com/bg1ewq/sfiv.JPG[/IMG]

Damn you Tequila!



Seriously that's cool.
Title: Street Fighter 4
Post by: SoBe Clock on January 25, 2009, 07:33:39 PM
[u2]UqYWKh8bPdQ[/u2]

Gameplay video. Looks freaking sweet.
Title: Street Fighter 4
Post by: TabascoClock on January 25, 2009, 08:35:35 PM
Looks incredible. I hate the new Dr. Manhattan look-alike villain though.