Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Gaming & Technology => Topic farted by: Roman Collar Clock on January 23, 2009, 06:26:22 PM

Title: Star Fox Command
Post by: Roman Collar Clock on January 23, 2009, 06:26:22 PM
I have to say, it's pretty good.

There aren't any voices in it (like the original Star Fox on the snes) which pissed me off, then I realized that Slippy can't talk; so now it's the best thing ever.

It's also hilarious that Slippy, the most feminine character out of the whole team, is the only one married at the start.
Title: Star Fox Command
Post by: K3LTR0N on January 23, 2009, 06:42:17 PM
oh
slippy is a boy
oh..
Title: Star Fox Command
Post by: Flounderpa on January 23, 2009, 07:22:03 PM
It would be a better game if it had the lineal gameplay
Title: Star Fox Command
Post by: RobClock on January 23, 2009, 08:20:03 PM
we wanted a Star Fox WII GAME not DS! fuck you Nintendo!
Title: Star Fox Command
Post by: TequilaClock on January 23, 2009, 08:31:12 PM
Quote from: DukeNukemClock;1504643we wanted a Star Fox WII GAME not DS! fuck you Nintendo!
I think this was released BEFORE we even knew about the Wii but who knows.

Also this is the best of the lame Starfoxes. I gotta finish playing all the endings sometime but ehh.
Title: Star Fox Command
Post by: Slurpee on January 23, 2009, 08:47:08 PM
anybody else record "pika" "chu" and "pikachu" for all of the garbled  custom speech prompts?
Title: Star Fox Command
Post by: TequilaClock on January 23, 2009, 10:02:33 PM
Quote from: Slurpee;1504674anybody else record "pika" "chu" and "pikachu" for all of the garbled  custom speech prompts?
Hmmm I never tried this...
Title: Star Fox Command
Post by: Slurpee on January 24, 2009, 03:44:34 AM
it makes the game better