Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Gaming & Technology => Topic farted by: Blue on January 24, 2009, 07:45:57 PM

Title: Command & Conquer 3?
Post by: Blue on January 24, 2009, 07:45:57 PM
I love this game, but know nobody besides my wife and I who actually play it... would love to have some peeps to play with...

let me know if you have it plz!
Title: Command & Conquer 3?
Post by: Exclamation Mark on January 24, 2009, 07:48:38 PM
I have it. It isn't that fun to play though.
Title: Command & Conquer 3?
Post by: Thunderbolt on January 24, 2009, 08:04:39 PM
I quit c&c after generals ZH
Title: Command & Conquer 3?
Post by: Blue on January 24, 2009, 08:13:29 PM
I place it much higher than C&C3... much more balanced, and naval battles in multiplayer has been missed soooo long.

It's menu system sucks, but the gameplay I find is much better than most of the previous C&C... it's a shame that it has so little press.
Title: Command & Conquer 3?
Post by: RomanClock on January 24, 2009, 09:36:09 PM
I have it, but the menu system is lame.
Haven't played it much, playing L4D and Fallout 3.
Title: Command & Conquer 3?
Post by: SoBe Clock on January 24, 2009, 10:13:12 PM
I have it with the expansion. I'll gladly play you!

My computer is still in disrepair, but once it's back up and running I'll be good to go.

The only C&C game I don't have is Red Alert 3.