Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: zl on January 26, 2009, 08:33:32 PM

Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: zl on January 26, 2009, 08:33:32 PM
http://radio.clockcrew.cc:8000/listen.pls
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: RocketFetus on January 26, 2009, 08:37:52 PM
This is great!!
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: RocketFetus on January 26, 2009, 08:58:35 PM
KEEP GOING!!
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: zl on January 26, 2009, 09:04:58 PM
that was fun...playing some world of goo mp3s now
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: RocketFetus on January 26, 2009, 09:09:27 PM
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1507164that was fun...playing some world of goo mp3s now


Seriously it made me very happy
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on January 26, 2009, 09:10:51 PM
One of these days I'm going to catch you right when you start playing so I can actually listen.
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: Pissed-on Clock on January 26, 2009, 09:49:54 PM
Seriously enjoying this
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: TapedeckClock on January 26, 2009, 11:21:41 PM
enjoying this
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: The Beatles on January 26, 2009, 11:44:29 PM
I like it!
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: zl on January 28, 2009, 01:38:58 AM
I'm at it again!!!!
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: TomatoClock on January 28, 2009, 01:46:56 AM
I WANT TO HAVE ANAL GAYS
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: Chalk Clock on January 28, 2009, 01:51:18 AM
tastes good!
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: zl on January 28, 2009, 02:02:13 AM
and done again
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: Insomnia on January 28, 2009, 04:28:52 AM
Quote from: TomatoClock;1508479I WANT TO HAVE ANAL GAYS
You're on bottom.:queer:
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on January 28, 2009, 12:59:34 PM
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1508470I'm at it again!!!!
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1508486and done again

I hate you
Title: Playing some live piano on the radio
Post by: SilverClock on January 28, 2009, 05:44:21 PM
Is there anything you can't do?