Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: RocketFetus on January 26, 2009, 08:34:01 PM

Title: MyFrogBag error
Post by: RocketFetus on January 26, 2009, 08:34:01 PM
I CAN NOT LOG IN :(
Title: MyFrogBag error
Post by: RobClock on January 26, 2009, 08:36:26 PM
UH OH!

but honestly i dunno what to tell you, never had that problem.
Title: MyFrogBag error
Post by: RocketFetus on January 26, 2009, 08:38:46 PM
log out and try to log in
Title: MyFrogBag error
Post by: RobClock on January 26, 2009, 08:59:38 PM
Quote from: RocketFetus;1507135log out and try to log in
no thnx
Title: MyFrogBag error
Post by: Blue on January 27, 2009, 07:02:27 PM
Fixed...

Next time email me, I'll get to it faster. :)
Title: MyFrogBag error
Post by: RocketFetus on January 27, 2009, 07:18:43 PM
Quote from: Blue;1508186Fixed...

Next time email me, I'll get to it faster. :)

Thanks so much! I got scared for a moment
Title: MyFrogBag error
Post by: SilverClock on January 28, 2009, 05:53:22 PM
Frogbag doesn't work for me. Does it not support Firefox?
Title: MyFrogBag error
Post by: RocketFetus on January 28, 2009, 08:24:17 PM
Quote from: SilverClock;1508845Frogbag doesn't work for me. Does it not support Firefox?

It is working for me. And I have FF 3
Title: MyFrogBag error
Post by: killerbite on January 29, 2009, 12:29:42 AM
frogbag dosent  work on lolifox but flash wont work on lolifox cuz its being ghey so i just use i.e in theory this is pointless