Clock Crew

losperlan => Mrs. McGruder's House => Topic farted by: Marlin Clock on January 27, 2009, 12:39:01 AM

Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Marlin Clock on January 27, 2009, 12:39:01 AM
Marlinclock is catholic.

he would also like his moddship back slurpee thank you very much
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: GodClock on January 27, 2009, 12:40:15 AM
mod of the bible buddies forum
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Marlin Clock on January 27, 2009, 12:40:57 AM
Haha, that sounds like an irony name for the debate forum.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Kombucha on January 27, 2009, 12:42:21 AM
An ironic name for the debate forum would be "Forum that is enjoyable to read".
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: FlossClock on January 27, 2009, 12:42:49 AM
I have never actually talked to you, Marlin, but I have always meant to as you have always seemed neat.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Kombucha on January 27, 2009, 12:44:26 AM
Generally, I think Marlin's a nice guy who deserves a little more respect than the minimal amount he receives in on these boards.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Chalk Clock on January 27, 2009, 12:46:37 AM
i like marlin.
I can see it on a button already.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Marlin Clock on January 27, 2009, 12:51:01 AM
D'awww you guys :)
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: SnakeClock on January 27, 2009, 12:58:01 AM
Have you stopped hating me? :(
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Marlin Clock on January 27, 2009, 01:06:50 AM
All is forgiven.


It's times like this I wonder at how I only have an average of  11 posts/day.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Marlin Clock on January 27, 2009, 01:23:20 AM
My religious nutjob powers have slowly been dissipated over time, charged into the very forums themselves. Naturally some of the more obscurely religious clocks would be able to tap into this carnal source. I have had to find reserves in the powers of reason and good manners.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: SnakeClock on January 27, 2009, 01:25:02 AM
Quote from: Marlix Wright;1507496My religious nutjob powers have slowly been dissipated over time, charged into the very forums themselves. Naturally some of the more obscurely religious clocks would be able to tap into this carnal source. I have had to find reserves in the powers of reason and good manners.

It was at this point that he became a lawyer.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Roman Collar Clock on January 27, 2009, 10:00:47 AM
Whoa.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: AlbinoClock on January 27, 2009, 12:26:07 PM
Marlin is a blasphemer and a monster. We're lucky he doesn't get to make the big decisions, or none of us would exist.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Kombucha on January 27, 2009, 12:26:41 PM
tuyfyygyuuy
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Marlin Clock on January 27, 2009, 01:26:10 PM
Oh wow I messed with boston. How many mods haven't angerbanned someone for their ignorance? He got off lightly.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: DiscoBallClock on January 27, 2009, 01:27:20 PM
Marlin's a good fellow, that's all I have to say about him in a couple of seconds.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: berimfuckyoubau on January 27, 2009, 02:31:07 PM
i remember the days where there was a religious debate and it was marlin vs the clockcrew.

it was funny see how marlin beated everyone.

he is great :D
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Marlin Clock on January 27, 2009, 02:50:33 PM
I think you're a swell guy too supershroom.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: WreckingBallClock on January 27, 2009, 02:52:08 PM
I like MarlinClock. He is a neat guy.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on January 27, 2009, 02:55:06 PM
Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok;1507750That's an amazing idea do it

I concur. PS Requesting mod powers over the Anime, Porn, and Sports forums. Truncheon can be vice-mod.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Kombucha on January 27, 2009, 02:58:12 PM
Make me mod of the Grid.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: berimfuckyoubau on January 27, 2009, 03:03:00 PM
miak mi mod oph de turtle soup phorum


im studying to be a chef.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Maltese on January 27, 2009, 03:03:20 PM
Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok;1507795Make me a sandwich

you are now a sandwich
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: Kombucha on January 27, 2009, 03:03:40 PM
Make Turtle Soup mod of Turtle Soup.
Title: Marlinclock
Post by: SoBe Clock on January 27, 2009, 03:20:32 PM
Marlin is a swell guy, he doesn't deserve the crap some of you guys give him.