Clock Crew

losperlan => Mrs. McGruder's House => Topic farted by: berimfuckyoubau on January 27, 2009, 08:22:46 AM

Title: whikseyclock
Post by: berimfuckyoubau on January 27, 2009, 08:22:46 AM
is new.
hi
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: MonsterMunch on January 27, 2009, 08:34:36 AM
I demand you post a video of yourself drinking a shot of whiskey and not pulling a  pussy face afterwards. If you succeed you may be accepted as whiskey clock.
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: berimfuckyoubau on January 27, 2009, 08:36:14 AM
Quote from: MonsterMunchClock;1507624I demand you post a video of yourself drinking a shot of whiskey and not pulling a  pussy face afterwards. If you succeed you may be accepted as whiskey clock.

ha. i´ve done that already many times. but now my friends and i do it with fernet not whiskey.
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: MonsterMunch on January 27, 2009, 08:39:09 AM
Quote from: bimby;1507626ha. i´ve done that already many times. but now my friends and i do it with fernet not whiskey.

That doesn't make you Whiskey Clock then, that makes you chartman Fernet Clock.

Talks cheap anyway.

Post a fucking video of yourself drinking one shot of whiskey. Think of it as a toast to your new name if you want.
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: berimfuckyoubau on January 27, 2009, 08:44:18 AM
Quote from: MonsterMunchClock;1507628That doesn't make you Whiskey Clock then, that makes you chartman Fernet Clock.

Talks cheap anyway.

Post a fucking video of yourself drinking one shot of whiskey. Think of it as a toast to your new name if you want.

i dont have any whisky right now in my house.

only wine. next time will be then.
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: EnglishClock on January 27, 2009, 09:00:36 AM
Quote from: MonsterMunchClock;1507628Post a fucking video of yourself drinking one shot of whiskey. Think of it as a toast to your new name if you want.

That's right, just like how I had to down a barrel filled with englishmen before I could take my name. It's tradition.
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: berimfuckyoubau on January 27, 2009, 09:16:19 AM
Quote from: EnglishClock;1507633That's right, just like how I had to down a barrel filled with englishmen before I could take my name. It's tradition.

dont worry ill bring it.

it may take sometime ALL of my friends are out the city and im not :(
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: Fireman on January 27, 2009, 09:18:11 AM
Quote from: EnglishClock;1507633That's right, just like how I had to down a barrel filled with englishmen before I could take my name. It's tradition.

Why'd I have to pick firemen, they carry axes. Those don't go down good, not one bit at all.
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: RocketFetus on January 27, 2009, 09:19:22 AM
Quote from: EnglishClock;1507633That's right, just like how I had to down a barrel filled with englishmen before I could take my name. It's tradition.

Just like I had to eat a fetus
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: RobClock on January 27, 2009, 09:36:50 AM
i got off easy, all i had to do was eat several blocks of ice and a few game discs.
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: MonsterMunch on January 27, 2009, 09:48:14 AM
Turd Clock didn't get off so easily
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: berimfuckyoubau on January 27, 2009, 10:15:22 AM
Quote from: MonsterMunchClock;1507643Turd Clock didn't get off so easily

neither did zombie lincoln
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: SnakeClock on January 27, 2009, 12:16:21 PM
I had to gulp down a bucket of snakes. That was fun.
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: DiscoBallClock on January 27, 2009, 12:24:10 PM
Yeah, I had to eat a bowl full of delicious small mirrors.
My throat was sore for a few days though.
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: CaramelAppleClock on January 27, 2009, 12:45:43 PM
Well the wooden stick was pretty hard to swallow but I eventually did it with some extra caramel.
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: CourgetteClock on January 27, 2009, 01:13:40 PM
You guys think you had it rough?
Try eating a courgette, those things are fucking disgusting.
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: RocketFetus on January 27, 2009, 01:57:43 PM
Quote from: CourgetteClock;1507719You guys think you had it rough?
Try eating a courgette, those things are fucking disgusting.

ooo cubicglobe? i love that name! i thought your only one was courgette
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: CourgetteClock on January 27, 2009, 02:21:56 PM
Quote from: RocketFetus;1507734ooo cubicglobe? i love that name! i thought your only one was courgette

Yeah I came up with it a little while after I joined. But I didn't think the design was good enough so I stuck with Courgette for movies. But just today I started playing with some other designs.

But you're right it's a hip name.
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: berimfuckyoubau on January 27, 2009, 02:22:11 PM
whiskeyclock is free on the clockpedia.
Title: whikseyclock
Post by: DiscoBallClock on January 27, 2009, 02:42:15 PM
Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok;1507747The Clockopedia is quite incomplete.
I'll say.