Name your top 3!
1. Demetri Martin
2. Flight of the Conchords (It's two, but you can't have one without the other)
3. Daniel Tosh
1 larry the cabel guy
2. carlos mencia 3.. dane cook
Dilbert, The Far Side, and Hagar the Horrible. Those are all standup comics by standup fellows, what what.
Quote from: Slurpee;15081601 larry the cabel guy
2. carlos mencia 3.. dane cook
Are you trying to troll?
I have too many to name, but i've seen Jim Gaffigan, Nick Swardson, Demetri Martin, and Zack Galifinakis live
I have no top 3 but a fucking pile of em that annoy the shit out of me.
1. Brian Regan
2. Pablo Fransisco
3. Luis C.K
Zack Galifinakis
Demitri Martin
Flight of the Conchords
Arj Barker, Patton Oswalt, and Mitch Hedberg are in there.
mitch hedberg dimitri martin zack galifinakis
WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH CHINESE FOOD!
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.canada.com%2F67bc2623-9886-4c71-9f03-edf992a0aa3a%2Fjseinfeld_375x375.jpg&hash=3fe83bca4e8dbf9d1d0525fc072626c86ef78cf5)
Mitch Hedberg
FotC
Dimitri Martin
George Carlin
Ricky Gervais
The only other comic I can name is Jeff Dunham
Quote from: Marlix Wright;1508183Are you trying to troll?
dont mock my favorite comedians faggot
I love some Mitch Hedberg. RIP, brosef. :(
Quote from: Slurpee;1508239here's your sign
fixed
On a related note, "here's your sign" jokes always pissed me off because they're usually actually decent questions and the joke teller is the stupid one who doesn't understand the context.
Example joke:
I was at a restaurant with my wife alone, nobody else around, and the waiter walked up and asked "table for how many". I said "oh about 140, I like to move around. Here's your sign!"
That isn't showing the stupid waiter, that's just you being a moron because maybe somebody would be coming in to join you later or you had kids in the bathroom god I hate you redneck comedy
They also don't understand the concept of a rhetorical question.
George Carlin, Dave Chappelle, David Cross.
Zack Galifinakis
George Carlin
Lewis Black
robin williams
bill bailey
arj barker
Demitri Martin, Zach Galifianakis, Eddie Izzard, Dylan Moran, David O'Doherty, Flight of the Conchords
Jim Jeffries
[u2]Aeewg6rT7s[/u2]
Almost all the good comedians are dead now. :(