Clock Crew

losperlan => Mrs. McGruder's House => Topic farted by: ChimeClock on January 27, 2009, 08:17:34 PM

Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: ChimeClock on January 27, 2009, 08:17:34 PM
the original kicks the shit out of that shitty 80s version:

[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/bwdehj/youTubPlayer.swf?a=JtpDGN5xW7g width=600 height=500[/flash]
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: K3LTR0N on January 27, 2009, 08:21:51 PM
nothing beats aaron carters version
NOTHING
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: miracle fruit on January 27, 2009, 08:47:56 PM
gay as fuck
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: ChimeClock on January 27, 2009, 09:02:55 PM
Quote from: miraclefru1t;1508229gay as fuck
it's brilliant, shaddup :[
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on January 27, 2009, 09:10:07 PM
Quote from: Jemima;1508219nothing beats aaron carters version
NOTHING

This. chime is a gaybie
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: ChimeClock on January 27, 2009, 09:19:38 PM
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1508244This. chime is a gaybie
it sounds any other generic 90s teen pop prap. it loses fair sir
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on January 27, 2009, 09:36:57 PM
Quote from: ChimeClock;1508249it sounds any other generic 90s teen pop prap. it loses fair sir

Shut up gaybie
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: ChimeClock on January 28, 2009, 01:50:30 AM
never!

(4-hour response)
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on January 28, 2009, 12:58:00 PM
queerosexual

(11-hour response)
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: ChimeClock on January 28, 2009, 03:34:58 PM
really, says the big fat baby

(1 2/3-hour response)
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on January 28, 2009, 09:49:34 PM
Quote from: ChimeClock;1508687really, says the big fat baby

(1 2/3-hour response)

yeah huh, says the buttgay

(6-hour response I'm winning)
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: Kaijuclock on January 28, 2009, 09:56:43 PM
[u2]HICsPNm2ARY[/u2]
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: SnakeClock on January 28, 2009, 09:58:08 PM
Bump-cha-bump-cha-bump-cha-bump-bump.

*Leaves thread open*
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: FileCabinetClock on January 28, 2009, 10:01:39 PM
bubblegum and taffy
Title: I WANT CANNNDY
Post by: ChimeClock on January 28, 2009, 11:07:27 PM
it's supposed to be a bo diddley beat, it's just part of the overall arrangement