Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: Asshatclock on January 28, 2009, 02:52:01 PM

Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: Asshatclock on January 28, 2009, 02:52:01 PM
Anyone know of some great mixes ?
I want to make it as colorfull as possible.
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: SpongeClock SquarePants on January 28, 2009, 03:01:00 PM
1/4 blood, 1/4 cum, 2/4 piss. It's real good
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: berimfuckyoubau on January 28, 2009, 03:39:49 PM
caipirinha and caipirosca

i believe you know how to do them but anyway.

lime(if do not have use lemon)+sugar+ice+vodka or chacaza

cut the lime in small pieces. put them on a jar and aqueeze them with something, put two spoons of sugar and ad ice broken into small parts.

put them on a mixer and add vodka(caipirosca) or chacaza(caipirinha) and mix.

serve with the limes



GOD i suck at explaining things in english.
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: SilverClock on January 28, 2009, 05:37:40 PM
Are you planning on starting a riot? I bet you are.
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: Biblo on January 28, 2009, 06:02:56 PM
B52's mighty tasty
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: Kodiakclock on January 28, 2009, 11:56:38 PM
beer
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: Kodiakclock on January 28, 2009, 11:56:47 PM
flamin doctor pepper
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: Kodiakclock on January 28, 2009, 11:57:05 PM
jack straight outta the bottle
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: TequilaClock on January 29, 2009, 12:03:31 AM
tequila + grapefruit soda
rum + coca-cola
margaritas
high ball (whiskey + club soda)
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on January 29, 2009, 12:10:18 AM
An entire durian ground up into a fine powder mixed with a liter of absinthe and the first menstrual blood of a virgin child.
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: TequilaClock on January 29, 2009, 12:11:21 AM
Quote from: FloundermanClock;1509389An entire durian ground up into a fine powder mixed with a liter of absinthe and the first menstrual blood of a German child.

I don't know if his purpose is to lose half his neurones or just get drunk one night.
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk on January 29, 2009, 11:45:30 AM
Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok;15086682 parts ginger ale
1 part orange juice
A splash of grenadine syrup
1 maraschino cherry
I see what you did there
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: CaramelAppleClock on January 29, 2009, 11:56:34 AM
Vodka + apple juice?
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: DWARFINATORclock on January 29, 2009, 11:59:37 AM
The Astronaughty Shot
1 part blue curacao
2 parts vodka

How to drink:

Put sugar on your hand
Lick sugar off
Drink shot
Bite a slice of lemon
Title: So I'm going to make some cocktails
Post by: Kodiakclock on January 29, 2009, 12:15:13 PM
jack and coke
jack on the rocks
jack with a beer chaser
boilermaker (shot of whisky dropped in a beer jagerbomb style)