Off the Westgate bridge in Melbourne. Shes in a serious condition in hospital and he just got arrested in the city.
She was 5 years old, he was 36, not sure about relation or anything. I don't wanna laugh yet in case she dies.
Pic of bridge
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffarm1.static.flickr.com%2F214%2F478226275_4c4bae9f9e.jpg&hash=eb72d37c67960ac89a238ab0b069dcd998d80eb9)
Some news stories:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin (http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/01/29/2477064.htm?section=justin)
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...tion=australia (http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/01/29/2477192.htm?section=australia)
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.pbase.com%2Fo6%2F99%2F380799%2F1%2F38020529.UdLpWW21.WESTGATEBRIDGE.jpg&hash=2bfd78eaea04125c8402428ddd05c5f806b1ae25)
i dont see a bridge picture
Sink or swim?
Quote from: Antichrist Superstar;1508949I'm assuming the kid landed in the water?
At that height, does it matter? :(
how old was teh kid?
Oh, Jack Black. You card. :o
Kid is 5, landed in water, grabbed by peeps/paramedics and taken out of water. She's still alive but in a bad condition in hospital.
what a sick fuck
Quote from: Antichrist Superstar;1509002Ok so what did some random guy just grab a kid and throw it over
No idea yet, there aren't many more details. It happened 3 hours ago in my city, and there aren't any more news programs on TV atm. I'll update if I get any more details.
it's a five year old fucking christ.
Quote from: HazardClock;1508996what a sick fuck
:this:
Goddamn I'm starting to become desensitized to all these terrible events.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/01/29/2477064.htm?section=justin
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/01/29/2477192.htm?section=australia
Some news stories
Okay, the avatars are ruining any emotional impact for me
I made mine :) It's cheese :)
I didn't make mine.
he probably had a good reason
lets see if anyone gets pissed off at sarcasm
That pissed me off, Gir. Goddamn you.
been there done that.
He forgot to tie a cement block around her foot.
I don't blame him. It's been fucking hot. Must've been a boring day.
He was just trying to cool the kid off.
What the fuck. :|
TBH, with this fucking weather here, I'd give anything to be thrown off that bridge into the water. Ungrateful slut she is!
It's about 43 degrees celsius here atm. It was the same yesterday and will be the same tomorrow. Won't cool down overnight either.
Also I think 43 is like, 110 in farenheit. :(:(
That's uncalled for Spinningcube, you bastard.
Quote from: SpinningCube;1509137its fuckin hot
:( :(
I'm in Tassie and I'm still sweating just sitting here at my computer. It's fucking ridiculous. I'm really not looking forward to flying over to Melbourne for Soundwave.
I'll die.
If the kid lives, they'll have a hell of a story to tell when they get older.
"so I was walking over the bridge and suddenly I could fly."
UPDATE: The kid was 4 years old, and it was her father. She's still in hospital in a critical condition. Also her brother and sister were in the stopped car when she was thrown more than 50m down over the bridge. Something about legal custody battle with mother bla bla. Fuckin tight as though.
Also Pepino, when you comin up?
26th february
Quote from: hello dare cutie pieee;150922326th february
Where abouts is Soundwave held?
Mmmmmmmm, -3ºC and snowing here. I love the cold.
Melbourne Showgrounds in Ascot Vale apparently.
Quote from: Hogarth Hughes;1509230Mmmmmmmm, -3ºC and snowing here. I love the cold.
Quote from: Hogarth Hughes;1509230Mmmmmmmm, -3ºC and snowing here. I love the cold.
I am used to have dry fuck winters that sting you open in the morning. I hate waiting for the fucking bus.
Quote from: hello dare cutie pieee;1509231Melbourne Showgrounds in Ascot Vale apparently.
Hmm...if that's the same place as the Melbourne show, you'll be the second clock I've met there. However I'm not going to Soundwave, and the first meeting was a bit weird. lol. Wanna go out for a coca cola in the city?
Quote from: TequilaClock;1509236With snow, I guess?
Well he said it was snowing, and it usually snows with snow.
Quote from: Mat;1509239Well he said it was snowing, and it usually snows with snow.
I didn't read it, ffff.
Quote from: SpinningCube;1509237Hmm...if that's the same place as the Melbourne show, you'll be the second clock I've met there. However I'm not going to Soundwave, and the first meeting was a bit weird. lol. Wanna go out for a coca cola in the city?
as long as you don't mind 5 or 6 drunk metalheads following you around pointing and laughing that you're drinking coca cola and not dr pepper
sure
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thomaslaupstad.com%2Fblog%2Fpictures%2Ftree_snowing_800.jpg&hash=3d8ab3948e93f3c5d1bf87fb6831fd8951c0e9fc)
With snow
Quote from: hello dare cutie pieee;1509243as long as you don't mind 5 or 6 drunk metalheads following you around pointing and laughing that you're drinking coca cola and not dr pepper
sure

Actually I'm having second thoughts. Also metal heads are faggets. Although not as fagget as Dr. Pepper. Enjoy your trip to Melbourne though lol.
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clubred.com.au%2FImages%2FOutback.JPG&hash=ce5d5cc335932f71be8e8ec08bf9f92c3caad827)
Quote from: SpinningCube;1509246Actually I'm having second thoughts. Also metal heads are faggets. Although not as fagget as Dr. Pepper. Enjoy your trip to Melbourne though lol.
oh i will
So whats happening here then?
so i heard some dude threw a kid off a bridge this morning
but was he drinking coca cola or dr pepper
He was drinking Dr. Pepper cause he's a faggot cunt. :(
The girl died :(
Guess he won't have to worry about custody anymore. Hah. :(
Yeah, it's gonna be sticky for him now. Being in custard-y.
Hey, I like Dr. Pepper. :(
Quote from: SpinningCube;1509329Yeah, it's gonna be sticky for him now. Being in custard-y.
How could you joke at a time likes this, damn Spinningcube. Damn. :(
Quote from: SpinningCube;1509322The girl died :(
Fucking shit, humans.
It's ok. She's in a better place now.
Sike.
the kid is dead and she was 4 spinning cube
Seriously, it makes me sad how stupid shit like this still happens and I can't do anything about it. Who knows what the girl could have done with life. Either just be a John Doe or someone.
Agh I overthink this shit too much, i must distract with something else.
I personally blame SpinningCube.
That rat bastard.
Dear god... It's sad how it isn't surprising in the least that someone did this.
Apparently he was crazy and shit, mentally unstable. Still no excuse. :(