Clock Crew

losperlan => Mrs. McGruder's House => Topic farted by: FileCabinetClock on January 28, 2009, 09:01:38 PM

Title: im listening to dmx and reading the oddysey at the same time
Post by: FileCabinetClock on January 28, 2009, 09:01:38 PM
gftest
Title: im listening to dmx and reading the oddysey at the same time
Post by: Kaijuclock on January 28, 2009, 09:02:36 PM
READ A BOOK NIGGUH
Title: im listening to dmx and reading the oddysey at the same time
Post by: Kombucha on January 28, 2009, 09:04:30 PM
And posting on the CC.
Title: im listening to dmx and reading the oddysey at the same time
Post by: FileCabinetClock on January 28, 2009, 09:06:49 PM
ALL YOUR MENS UP IN THE JAIL BEFORE SUCK MY DICK HERE ME YOU LEADERS OF THE PHAIKAIANS AND MEN OF COUNSEL LET DEMODOKOS NOW GIVE OVER HIS LOUD LYRE PLAYING
Title: im listening to dmx and reading the oddysey at the same time
Post by: WobbuffetClock on January 28, 2009, 09:34:22 PM
Quote from: mc snax;1509124gftest
I was expecting a post that said "And I'm trying to see if it syncs up in any significant way. And so far, no it doesn't." But I didn't see a post like that in this entire thread.:(
Title: im listening to dmx and reading the oddysey at the same time
Post by: FileCabinetClock on January 28, 2009, 09:36:59 PM
Quote from: Wobbuffet;1509176I was expecting a post that said "And I'm trying to see if it syncs up in any significant way. And so far, no it doesn't." But I didn't see a post like that in this entire thread.:(

so last night i was watching family guy and i was like this isn't funny so i turned it off

that's a true story, really
Title: im listening to dmx and reading the oddysey at the same time
Post by: WobbuffetClock on January 28, 2009, 09:43:37 PM
Quote from: mc snax;1509180so last night i was watching family guy and i was like this isn't funny so i turned it off

that's a true story, really
uh, ok.
I think family guy is okay, but I think I've seen funnier shows.
Title: im listening to dmx and reading the oddysey at the same time
Post by: FileCabinetClock on January 28, 2009, 09:56:04 PM
Quote from: Wobbuffet;1509188uh, ok.
I think family guy is okay, but I think I've seen funnier shows.

i agree