Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: Clocktopus on April 04, 2009, 09:28:10 AM

Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: Clocktopus on April 04, 2009, 09:28:10 AM
[u2]7AXEAPRy4OA[/u2]

I thought this was too important to go in YouWhore.
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: Whipped Cream on April 04, 2009, 09:43:23 AM
What a homo.
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: PirateClock on April 04, 2009, 09:50:08 AM
i fucking hate youtube.
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: Slurpee on April 04, 2009, 10:02:30 AM
[u2]ED4DJbCDthI[/u2]

=( =/
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: Clocktopus on April 04, 2009, 10:06:57 AM
He has a Jonas Brothers poster it looks like.
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: PirateClock on April 04, 2009, 10:23:28 AM
God hates you Slurpee, just so you know.

I bet he has a dartboard with your picture on it.
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: The Spoiler on April 04, 2009, 10:30:08 AM
Guys he says he's very interested in girls why are you calling him a homo?
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: Slurpee on April 04, 2009, 10:32:33 AM
I feel bad for him. He's obviously a tiny impressionable idiot that's getting way too much feedback from way too many places. I didn't even know what being gay meant at his age, let far and alone how to recognize it in oneself or what it means to rescind it.

He's got a developing young mind and nobody's given him anything remotely useful to nurture it with- just binary statements of right and wrong. And, I mean, seeing as how, based on his mannerisms, he probably is gay, that's a lot of conflict for one little dude. I could barely handle that shit as a teenager, and I didn't have nearly the amount of divergent and contradictory messages that he obviously does. Him having internet access probably isn't helping. It's sad.

edit: I mean, yeah, he's a prepubescent dipshit, I just wish our society had more to offer our children than that.

edit2: buzzkill, sorry.
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: MonsterMunch on April 04, 2009, 10:36:22 AM
This is why I think people under 16 shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: Poltergeist on April 04, 2009, 11:23:21 AM
That's a digimon avatar
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: GearBoxClock on April 04, 2009, 11:26:47 AM
He obviously doesn't know much about homosexuality.
Also, Slurpee is right.
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: TequilaClock on April 04, 2009, 12:17:00 PM
homo.
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: Clocktopus on April 04, 2009, 01:07:02 PM
guys stop
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: bgryderclock on April 04, 2009, 01:18:36 PM
Quote from: Slurpee;1556512I feel bad for him. He's obviously a tiny impressionable idiot that's getting way too much feedback from way too many places. I didn't even know what being gay meant at his age, let far and alone how to recognize it in oneself or what it means to rescind it.

He's got a developing young mind and nobody's given him anything remotely useful to nurture it with- just binary statements of right and wrong. And, I mean, seeing as how, based on his mannerisms, he probably is gay, that's a lot of conflict for one little dude. I could barely handle that shit as a teenager, and I didn't have nearly the amount of divergent and contradictory messages that he obviously does. Him having internet access probably isn't helping. It's sad.

edit: I mean, yeah, he's a prepubescent dipshit, I just wish our society had more to offer our children than that.

edit2: buzzkill, sorry.

Indeed Slurpee,

When i was in college , one of my roommates was a black gay bashing obvious homosexual. It was sooo weird. He would say "Eww I hate faggots" in a super gay voice. I blame his homophobia on his childhood, he was raised by his black baptist grandmother. My friend saw him a few years later with a rainbow sticker on his car. I was very happy for him.

Gay doodz forevur! :queer: :thumbs:
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: PowerGloveClock on April 04, 2009, 01:40:10 PM
youtube poop material editin brb
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: AbsintheClock on April 04, 2009, 01:45:51 PM
[u2]7FVs7GYOYbk[/u2]

I'm converted.
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: Kombucha on April 04, 2009, 01:55:47 PM
Quote from: Poltergeisty;1556526That's a digimon avatar
Puppetmon is dgfgddfgh
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: The Spoiler on April 04, 2009, 03:34:08 PM
Quote from: Kombucha;1556611Puppetmon is dgfgddfgh
Wan 2 play digimon cards? I have a pumpkinmon…
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: FileCabinetClock on April 04, 2009, 04:32:15 PM
ooohhh my god that's funny

i feel bad for him too but

ohhhh my godddd

edit:

i just watched a bunch of his videos

he might be a brilliant troll guys, these are fucking ridiculous
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: Exclamation Mark on April 04, 2009, 04:51:28 PM
the way his lips move reminds me of (https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nerve.com%2FCS%2Fblogs%2F61fps%2F2009%2F03%2FWallace-and-Gromit.jpg&hash=a2cadc8bd36c9ba1d152f2ea318c490031eecb17)


seriously go watch a wallace&gromit video and then watch this one
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: Dino Clock on April 14, 2009, 06:50:17 AM
Someone needs to tell him the internet is serious business.

On another note, when he was talking about befriending that guy it seemed awful gay.
Title: stop calling me a homo
Post by: heineken on April 17, 2009, 01:33:22 PM
I used to be gay but then I heard it was a sin on the news and now I am very interested in girls.

Wow. If anyone in his area finds these videos his years in high school are going to be very awkward.