Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: TremcladClock on April 17, 2009, 12:33:11 PM

Title: East German Advert for PRAKTICA Cameras
Post by: TremcladClock on April 17, 2009, 12:33:11 PM
Haha the advertisers in East Germany made some awesome stuff.
[u2]ow4GAMUFHVE[/u2]
I've noticed that as far back as the 1970s, adverts from East Germany were filled with tits, in both the live action and illustrated form.
Title: East German Advert for PRAKTICA Cameras
Post by: LeekClock on April 17, 2009, 12:42:33 PM
Nice animation! I have two praktica mtl 3s. They are huge but fun and take nice pictures.
Title: East German Advert for PRAKTICA Cameras
Post by: buttplug on April 17, 2009, 01:12:52 PM
So that was one long ad? It seems kind of long for TV.
Title: East German Advert for PRAKTICA Cameras
Post by: TremcladClock on April 17, 2009, 01:59:38 PM
Quote from: LeekClock;1562323Nice animation! I have two praktica mtl 3s. They are huge but fun and take nice pictures.
Nice. I've been thinking about buying a Praktica camera as a collectible item.
Quote from: ButtplugClock;1562337So that was one long ad? It seems kind of long for TV.
Normally I'd assume it was a montage, but the parts flow together too smoothly. It was probably one of those long promotional videos that you used to see as parts of department store displays.
Title: East German Advert for PRAKTICA Cameras
Post by: SockpuppetClock on April 17, 2009, 03:48:02 PM
For a camera commercial there's sure a lot of animation. :p

Hm, I've noticed Germany is much more restrictive of violence than sex.