Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: AmberArachnidClock on April 17, 2009, 07:18:51 PM

Title: I made another game
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on April 17, 2009, 07:18:51 PM
Unfortunately this one does not have StrawberryClock in it. But you should play it anyways
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/491965 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/491965)
Title: I made another game
Post by: FileCabinetClock on April 17, 2009, 07:21:15 PM
hey satellite how about you post more than once a year

btw that is a cool game
Title: I made another game
Post by: DingleberryClock on April 17, 2009, 07:37:43 PM
I shit in your actionscript
Title: I made another game
Post by: SirClock on April 17, 2009, 07:52:30 PM
so do you get paid for having that mochiad shit in your game?

and did you do the scripting for that game yourself?
Title: I made another game
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on April 17, 2009, 07:53:42 PM
yes and yes
Title: I made another game
Post by: SirClock on April 17, 2009, 07:54:11 PM
Quote from: Satellite;1562551yes and yes
rad and rad
Title: I made another game
Post by: Flounderpa on April 17, 2009, 08:22:19 PM
this game is awesome cuz' the learning curve is perfect
Title: I made another game
Post by: AbsintheClock on April 17, 2009, 09:08:59 PM
Nice work man!
Title: I made another game
Post by: AnkhClock on April 17, 2009, 09:21:50 PM
sweet game
also dude post more
Title: I made another game
Post by: AirPumpClock on April 17, 2009, 10:00:52 PM
Eucalyptus

Iiiiiiiii see the staaaaaaaar

Really though. Challenging, but fun, and the focus thing was an excellent idea.
Title: I made another game
Post by: RomanClock on April 17, 2009, 10:05:54 PM
Mmm, looks like a good deal for you. Did you get one payment or is it by views or both?

Also, it seemed to focus a lot more on dodging than anything else.
Title: I made another game
Post by: Safe___Clock on April 17, 2009, 10:09:57 PM
Make a 東方 version!
Title: I made another game
Post by: AirPumpClock on April 17, 2009, 10:11:21 PM
Quote from: Marisa Kirisame;1562618Make a 東方 version!

We totally need another bullet hell game with witch lolis.
Title: I made another game
Post by: Marlin Clock on April 17, 2009, 10:46:10 PM
Playing this game, I went through your flash history and remembewred the last game.

I hate you so much.
Title: I made another game
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on April 17, 2009, 11:26:45 PM
Quote from: RibsClock;1562634You really couldn't have managed that? Even a cameo? Even a subliminal bloody GirClock? Anything?

maybe there is a subliminal Girclock but you just didn't notice
Title: I made another game
Post by: SpinningCubeClock on April 17, 2009, 11:55:12 PM
How much did you get for this?
Title: I made another game
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on April 17, 2009, 11:56:58 PM
Quote from: SpinningCube;1562655How much did you get for this?

It's an ongoing thing. The more people play, the more money I get.

For my strawberryclock game I've gotten like $200 over the last year or so