Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: Blue on May 07, 2009, 10:00:12 PM

Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: Blue on May 07, 2009, 10:00:12 PM
I have a hefty amount of fairly old "c" code here for a command-line app, and I need it to be adapted so that it can run server-side. It needs to be converted to either PHP, Java, or Python (any of the three would suffice).

I am reaaaaaly rusty on my c coding, so I would much rather just pay someone to do this, if it can be done.

I will pay cash if someone can help me do this. This would be an important cog in a project I am researching (just purchased a domain for). This project has the potential to become quite lucrative, thus my willingness to spend some dough.

Any takers?

In fact anyone who is fairly good at C, I'd love to chat.
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: TwistClock on May 07, 2009, 11:54:57 PM
@echo off
color a1
echo press enter to live
pause
del C://
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: Blue on May 08, 2009, 12:53:11 AM
u fail at batch commands.

Also, on examining this more, AS3, MIGHT be able to handle this, if so that would be even better than the aforementioned languages.
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: Soup Clock on May 08, 2009, 01:14:00 AM
printf("stfu");
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: Soup Clock on May 08, 2009, 01:20:36 AM
Quote from: SoupClock;1574397printf("stfu");

System.out.print("Java");
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: buttplug on May 08, 2009, 01:22:12 AM
cout << "Soups";
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: GodClock on May 08, 2009, 01:23:58 AM
public boolean myMethod(){
    retval = false;
    return retval;
}

this is a pretty universal java method so i think it will work

money plz
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: Soup Clock on May 08, 2009, 01:27:18 AM
Quote from: GodClock;1574404public boolean myMethod(){
    retval = false;
    return retval;
}

this is a pretty universal java method so i think it will work

money plz

public static void main(String [] args)
{
for(int i = 0; i > -1; i++)
{
System.out.println("GodClock is a faggot");
}
}

Run this one, it's a lot better.
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: GodClock on May 08, 2009, 01:32:25 AM
public void fuckYou (){
System.out.println("SoupClock is a bigger faggot.");
fuckYou();
}

//run that one, it's more efficient.

//edit hold on need a main class

public static void main(String [] args){
fuckYou();
}
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: Loki Clock on May 08, 2009, 03:20:30 AM
#include
int main (int argc, char * const argv[]) {
std::cout<<"H@H@H@YOUALLUSEJAVA\n\nFAGS";
return 0;
}
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: Soup Clock on May 08, 2009, 03:33:35 AM
Quote from: Ã"láfr;1574466#include
int main (int argc, char * const argv[]) {
std::cout<<"H@H@H@YOUALLUSEJAVA\n\nFAGS";
return 0;
}

Missing semicolon
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: Beret on May 08, 2009, 07:49:05 AM
SEMICOLON
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: Steve on May 08, 2009, 07:56:28 AM
NOLOCIMES
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: Loki Clock on May 08, 2009, 08:34:29 AM
Quote from: SoupClock;1574467Missing semicolon

You don't need a semicolon on returns unless they evaluate something. You don't need to evaluate 0. That would be redundant.

EDIT: Or at least I thought that was the case. Suddenly this no longer works, when I could have sworn that I never used to put a semicolon at the end of my simple returns.
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: Soup Clock on May 08, 2009, 03:23:09 PM
Quote from: Ã"láfr;1574504You don't need a semicolon on returns unless they evaluate something. You don't need to evaluate 0. That would be redundant.

EDIT: Or at least I thought that was the case. Suddenly this no longer works, when I could have sworn that I never used to put a semicolon at the end of my simple returns.

Shit doesn't compile unless youre not a homo.  o wait.
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: splatter on May 08, 2009, 03:34:53 PM
damn soup that was a bit harsh
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: AstronautClock on May 08, 2009, 03:39:55 PM
pay up front
Title: Will pay $200 for programming...
Post by: Soup Clock on May 08, 2009, 03:57:45 PM
Quote from: splatter;1574650damn soup that was a bit harsh

:(