Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: TabascoClock on May 24, 2009, 12:02:31 PM

Title: Microphone suggestions
Post by: TabascoClock on May 24, 2009, 12:02:31 PM
So I lost my microphone about a month ago and I want to buy a new one. My old one used to have a really distorted sound so I want to buy a good one this time. Does anyone know about any good microphones for a good price?
Title: Microphone suggestions
Post by: peyoteclock on May 24, 2009, 03:24:02 PM
hahah i was like wtf is a microphone, to the point where i googled it, and i was like oh a microphone.


i thought it was some sort of new really small cellphone technology.
Title: Microphone suggestions
Post by: RomanClock on May 24, 2009, 03:57:35 PM
Quote from: peyote;1585285hahah i was like wtf is a microphone, to the point where i googled it, and i was like oh a microphone.


i thought it was some sort of new really small cellphone technology.

Lol :D
Title: Microphone suggestions
Post by: buttplug on May 24, 2009, 03:59:48 PM
Quote from: peyote;1585285hahah i was like wtf is a microphone, to the point where i googled it, and i was like oh a microphone.


i thought it was some sort of new really small cellphone technology.

:I
Title: Microphone suggestions
Post by: TabascoClock on May 24, 2009, 11:04:37 PM
Thinking about getting a Samson CO3U.
http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1878
Looks promising, do you guys know anything about this one?
Title: Microphone suggestions
Post by: Chalk Clock on May 25, 2009, 12:02:54 AM
I've only ever bought logitec mics but they have been kinda crappy as a rule.