Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: EtchASketchClock on May 24, 2009, 03:47:37 PM

Title: Sabastian's Voodoo
Post by: EtchASketchClock on May 24, 2009, 03:47:37 PM
Awesome.
[u2]2ePWK0qfisE[/u2]
Title: Sabastian's Voodoo
Post by: EtchASketchClock on May 24, 2009, 04:07:56 PM
There are other videos from the NFB competition.
They are all really good
Title: Sabastian's Voodoo
Post by: Flounderpa on May 24, 2009, 06:28:04 PM
that is what I call a clever move

only throwback is that you die
Title: Sabastian's Voodoo
Post by: SnakeClock on May 24, 2009, 06:36:47 PM
Incredible rendering and a very touching premise, I just wish the animation wasn't so damn stiff.
Title: Sabastian's Voodoo
Post by: Silly Putty Clock on May 24, 2009, 07:48:20 PM
Quote from: Atrus;1585451Incredible rendering and a very touching premise, I just wish the animation wasn't so damn stiff.

Agreed. To me it looked almost like a videogame cutscene.
Title: Sabastian's Voodoo
Post by: SnakeClock on May 24, 2009, 07:49:12 PM
Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1585483Agreed. To me it looked almost like a videogame cutscene.

I did think the rendering style resembled BioShock a bit.
Title: Sabastian's Voodoo
Post by: Silly Putty Clock on May 24, 2009, 07:53:22 PM
Quote from: Atrus;1585484I did think the rendering style resembled BioShock a bit.

I got Bioshock and my computer won't play it. :(