Clock Crew

Community => Flash & Flash Accessories => Topic farted by: screwclock on August 09, 2009, 06:04:22 PM

Title: heres a clock movie ive been working on
Post by: screwclock on August 09, 2009, 06:04:22 PM
http://files.myfrogbag.com/nlakhw/shit%20poop.swf
 
 
yeah, so hows it, its the first episode in a clock series I was working on called
 
2001 : (title here)
 
this one is called
 
2001 : A Kidnapping Oddesey
 
So how is it for the early clock day style?
Title: heres a clock movie ive been working on
Post by: Solenoidclock on August 09, 2009, 07:26:24 PM
I like that. It doesn't stand out to me as something I'd watch again, but I might feel a little nostalgia when watching it.
Title: heres a clock movie ive been working on
Post by: screwclock on August 09, 2009, 08:15:46 PM
Quote from: Solenoidclock;1642861I like that. It doesn't stand out to me as something I'd watch again, but I might feel a little nostalgia when watching it.

thanks :)
Title: heres a clock movie ive been working on
Post by: WobbuffetClock on August 09, 2009, 08:59:27 PM
Brilliant.
Title: heres a clock movie ive been working on
Post by: screwclock on August 09, 2009, 09:33:34 PM
http://files.myfrogbag.com/0nodq4/lolsack.swf

heres the update :)
Title: heres a clock movie ive been working on
Post by: screwclock on August 11, 2009, 11:46:58 PM
heres ann updated and extended version
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1250050651
Title: heres a clock movie ive been working on
Post by: Money on August 12, 2009, 08:16:58 PM
Quote from: screwclock;1644055heres ann updated and extended version
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1250050651
I like it! However for the background the lines weren't consistent, and they were very sloppy. Other than that, nice animation!
Title: heres a clock movie ive been working on
Post by: screwclock on August 12, 2009, 09:19:58 PM
mirrors :)

(at least 20 seconds added on)

http://uppit.com/v/YT2LP5WJ
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1250128281
http://files.myfrogbag.com/oaapgl/yur%20dum.swf
 (http://files.myfrogbag.com/oaapgl/yur)