Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: RomanClock on January 11, 2010, 12:44:17 AM

Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: RomanClock on January 11, 2010, 12:44:17 AM
[U2]FU5KmnvRKIw[/U2]

And a full series is coming to Cartoon Network! :D
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: DrClock on January 11, 2010, 01:35:31 AM
jesus christ what?
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: DrClock on January 11, 2010, 01:37:51 AM
My hat.... Is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: Fireman on January 11, 2010, 01:44:18 AM
A friend and I are in love with Pendleton Ward. I've had a look at some of the animated clips from the production blog and it seems like it will be awesome.
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: EtchASketchClock on January 11, 2010, 06:19:13 AM
I don't know what the fuck I just watched...
But I liked it!

I'll actually watch this show if CN doesn't ruin it in some way.
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: PirateClock on January 11, 2010, 06:37:33 AM
What about Bravest Warriors?

http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/showthread.php?t=84989
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: TelephoneClock on January 11, 2010, 10:58:44 AM
MATHEMATICAL!

The animation and overall trippy-ness of it reminds me of Superjail! but with less Adult Swim.
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: Slurpee on January 11, 2010, 01:27:27 PM
dude no way no fucking way we HAD to have had a thread about Adventure Time are you fucking kidding me seriously now really

edit: A-HAH!
http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/showthread.php?p=1391225
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: AstronautClock on January 11, 2010, 02:11:00 PM
so when is it coming to CN then?
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: RomanClock on January 11, 2010, 08:18:28 PM
Slurpee you are just too far ahead of the curb :(

Quote from: AstronautClock;1715653so when is it coming to CN then?

March 10
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: RobClock on January 11, 2010, 08:23:19 PM
he downloaded a little dance.

(the appearance of Abraham Lincoln made it all worthwhile.)
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: Poltergeist on January 12, 2010, 06:59:20 AM
I loooooove Adtenture Time and Bravest Warriors. I'm not sure about a series though, because part of the humour was that it felt like I should be familiar with all the characters and settings already. I'd much prefer a sketch-type show done by the guy, kinda like how Animianiacs would have a story on Animaniacs then one on the squirrel and Pink and the Brain.
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: PirateClock on January 12, 2010, 07:21:01 AM
Imo a show like this should be on Adultswim not Cartoon network
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: DWARFINATORclock on January 12, 2010, 10:46:15 AM
I'm pretty sure we've had multiple threads about this.
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: RomanClock on January 12, 2010, 05:18:40 PM
Quote from: Phil Ken Sebben;1715967Imo a show like this should be on Adultswim not Cartoon network

Adult Swim is part of Cartoon Network? You mean the time block? Because the time it comes on doesn't really matter if you're going to watch it online anyway. Unless you mean you are afraid they will make it lame for kids or something then that would be bad.



Quote from: DWARFINATOR;1716007I'm pretty sure we've had multiple threads about this.

Read posts and you would know its been discussed.
Title: ADVENTURE TIME
Post by: DWARFINATORclock on January 13, 2010, 09:17:05 AM
Quote from: RomanClock;1716187Read posts and you would know its been discussed.

Slurpee only linked one thread so maybe you should read posts.