Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: LotusClock on January 11, 2010, 03:54:04 PM

Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: LotusClock on January 11, 2010, 03:54:04 PM
This One-Flash-A-Day thing is starting to tax my stamina. I'm desesperately latching onto any stupid idea that crosses my mind. Here's what you get.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/524211 (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/524211)

Vote 5
Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: VCRClock on January 11, 2010, 04:04:20 PM
I laughed. I cried. I voted five!
Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: RobClock on January 11, 2010, 04:28:06 PM
I just voted five.
Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: SoBe Clock on January 11, 2010, 04:39:19 PM
Haha, fived.
Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: Flounderpa on January 11, 2010, 04:39:50 PM
YAY!
:fifen:
Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: clockradioclock on January 11, 2010, 05:20:25 PM
haha 555 You're good at this lotusclock!
Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: AstronautClock on January 11, 2010, 05:23:03 PM
lol fife
Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: LotusClock on January 11, 2010, 10:35:59 PM
Say, how do you get a thread turned into a FIVEN thread, with the red font and all that? It didn't seem to work on this one
Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: clockradioclock on January 11, 2010, 10:37:37 PM
To my knowledge, Smods change it.
Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: patriotclock on January 12, 2010, 02:40:49 AM
Quote from: RadioTubeClock;1715813haha good stuff, 5'd

I think the mods/admins do that or something

I do it
Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on January 12, 2010, 03:31:26 AM
aye nice flashpst bro props
Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: BunnyClock on January 12, 2010, 04:11:36 AM
5'd!
Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: Cinnamon on January 12, 2010, 04:33:15 AM
That was pretty awesome, 5'd
Title: ROCKET COW!
Post by: Lump Clock on January 12, 2010, 06:31:02 AM
This was very entertaining!