Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Entertainment => Topic farted by: AMPEEEM on January 17, 2010, 06:35:47 AM

Title: hey guys
Post by: AMPEEEM on January 17, 2010, 06:35:47 AM
whats the best
Title: hey guys
Post by: Slurpee on January 17, 2010, 06:45:37 AM
me
Title: hey guys
Post by: Slurpee on January 17, 2010, 06:46:00 AM
(I am)
Title: hey guys
Post by: AMPEEEM on January 17, 2010, 07:00:25 AM
can i have slurpee status
Title: hey guys
Post by: DiscoBallClock on January 17, 2010, 07:14:57 AM
This thread is weird
Title: hey guys
Post by: RobClock on January 17, 2010, 08:23:36 AM
I'm going to assume you mean best bands, seeing as how this is the music forum, so I'll just list some awesome ones.

AC/DC
Guns N' Roses
Queen
Led Zeppelin
Judas Priest
Black Sabbath
Dio
Ozzy Osbourne
Mötley Crüe
Motörhead
Iron Maiden
and Tenacious D if I'm looking to laugh.
Title: hey guys
Post by: SilverCherryClock on January 17, 2010, 05:38:22 PM
Quote from: RobClock;1718149I'm going to assume you mean best bands, seeing as how this is the music forum, so I'll just list some awesome ones.

AC/DC
Guns N' Roses
Queen
Led Zeppelin
Judas Priest
Black Sabbath
Dio
Ozzy Osbourne
Mötley Crüe
Motörhead
Iron Maiden
and Tenacious D if I'm looking to laugh.

uhhhhhhhhhh
Title: hey guys
Post by: mauserclock on January 17, 2010, 05:55:13 PM
Quote from: DiscoBallClock;1718140This thread is weird
your name is purpl whats with that
Title: hey guys
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on January 17, 2010, 06:02:14 PM
I like music that's good and not bad.
Title: hey guys
Post by: buttplug on January 17, 2010, 06:22:20 PM
Quote from: SilverCherryClock;1718341uhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhu
Title: hey guys
Post by: buttplug on January 17, 2010, 06:22:55 PM
Quote from: ButtplugClock;1718349hhhhhhhhhhu

nyyyyyyyyyy
Title: hey guys
Post by: mauserclock on January 18, 2010, 01:18:17 AM
Quote from: ButtplugClock;1718350nyyyyyyyyyy
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA where do you even get a nut thats that big
Title: hey guys
Post by: Simple on January 18, 2010, 07:47:52 AM
Quote from: photo of mauserclock irl;1718513AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA where do you even get a nut thats that big
i could tell you but i'd would have to kill you
Title: hey guys
Post by: Silly Putty Clock on January 18, 2010, 12:31:52 PM
Quote from: RobClock;1718149I'm going to assume you mean best bands, seeing as how this is the music forum, so I'll just list some awesome ones.

AC/DC
Guns N' Roses
Queen
Led Zeppelin
Judas Priest
Black Sabbath
Dio
Ozzy Osbourne
Mötley Crüe
Motörhead
Iron Maiden
and Tenacious D if I'm looking to laugh.

most generic list ever
Title: hey guys
Post by: PowerGloveClock on January 18, 2010, 03:59:37 PM
crystal castles guys!!!!!
Title: hey guys
Post by: AMPEEEM on January 18, 2010, 09:00:59 PM
can i have slurpee status?
Title: hey guys
Post by: PowerGloveClock on January 18, 2010, 09:41:31 PM
Quote from: ampm;1718869can i have slurpee status?
yes
Title: hey guys
Post by: Cinnamon on January 18, 2010, 10:34:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PglfNDepTyQ
Title: hey guys
Post by: Silly Putty Clock on January 18, 2010, 11:48:13 PM
Quote from: PowerGloveClock;1718732crystal castles guys!!!!!

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.
Title: hey guys
Post by: PowerGloveClock on January 19, 2010, 08:13:07 PM
Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1718974I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.
this was seriously the best thread to post that in
Title: hey guys
Post by: PowerGloveClock on January 20, 2010, 07:54:54 PM
Quote from: RibsClock;1719336WHAT'S GOOD NYUGGA
LIFE
Title: hey guys
Post by: AMPEEEM on February 03, 2010, 02:12:58 AM
can i have slurpee status
Title: hey guys
Post by: Kaijuclock on February 03, 2010, 02:21:51 AM
CAN I HAVE KAIJUSTATUS?
Title: hey guys
Post by: AMPEEEM on February 03, 2010, 06:16:19 AM
fuckin I love toho monsters

it is in fact why i love g.lightan AKA DA NAB CRASHA
Title: hey guys
Post by: I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I on February 03, 2010, 06:25:31 AM
can I have the nub crusher's status
Title: hey guys
Post by: AMPEEEM on February 03, 2010, 08:15:41 AM
no also go gamera go
Title: hey guys
Post by: mauserclock on February 04, 2010, 01:51:05 AM
crushes nubs like j00