Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Entertainment => Topic farted by: Kaijuclock on January 20, 2010, 05:24:44 PM

Title: Elfman and Wolfman together again!
Post by: Kaijuclock on January 20, 2010, 05:24:44 PM
http://www.fearnet.com/news/b17985_elfman_wolfman_ndash_together_again.html
QuoteThe latest WTF twist in the ever-evolving Wolfman saga is the  news that famed composer Danny Elfman â€" who had previously been attached  to Joe Johnston's long-awaited (and long-delayed) Universal monster  reboot before his work was unceremoniously rejected by producers last  Fall â€" is apparently back aboard the project again, according to a new  article in Movie Score magazine.
I just had a total Nerdgasm, Not only does this movie look amazing but one of my favorite composers of all time is reattached to the picture! I for one will be there opening night.
Title: Elfman and Wolfman together again!
Post by: Poltergeist on January 20, 2010, 05:29:50 PM
Hooray! I'm getting more and more excited for this movie
Title: Elfman and Wolfman together again!
Post by: Munglai on January 20, 2010, 10:58:27 PM
is Danny Elfman really all that great anymore?