http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/525121
Feels like Nas day, to be honest. This is kinda mixing the "Hero" CC music video with that Olskoo speech.
www. clockcrew .cc
thanks ironclock i havent listened to nas in like forever
also sorry about being the EXACT same thing as yours ironclock but im not artistic
rate 4 + 1
Quote from: x x z x!!;1719744rate 4 + 1
I 4'd it because I didn't want to do that crazy math.
Quote from: Cinnamon;1719749I 4'd it because I didn't want to do that crazy math.
its 5
Quote from: x x z x!!;1719750its 5
Too late. Already 4'd.
Quote from: Cinnamon;1719753Too late. Already 4'd.
yeah im just telling you for future reference 4 + 1 is 5
I want to make one of these now except with
[U2]RPyd7qFTsT8[/U2]
Now that's some hip hop
OH SHIT IT PASSED THE BLAM CREW!
Quote from: ButtplugClock;1719774I want to make one of these now except with..
Now that's some hip hop
Damn. Haven't heard that one in a while.
Quote from: ButtplugClock;1719774I want to make one of these now except with
Now that's some hip hop
about a girl named blahlbalhbla that adored me