Forgot to post it.
http://www.lokiclock.com/audio/music/TriangleLearning.mp3
[mp3]http://www.lokiclock.com/audio/music/TriangleLearning.mp3[/mp3]
Oooh. How avant-garde. Did you yank the Battletoads cartridge out of the NES in the middle of a game?
There's a time for making a case for yourself, and there are times when you just tell people to fuck off. Now is one of the latter. Fuck off.
It was good, dude. I'm just dickpokin ya.
Quote from: Dave Coulier;1720266I'm just dickpokin ya.
Obviously, but still.
QuoteIt was good, dude.
Well thanks!
This song has taught me a great deal about triangles. I love the chaos. THE CHAOS
This song has taught me a great deal about triangles. I love the chaos. HAIL ERIS
Quote from: Silly Puddy;1720474This song has taught me a great deal about triangles. I love the chaos. HAIL ERIS
Only chaotic in impression, though.. like mathematical chaos, the chaotic sensation lies on a dirty substrate of order.
Quote from: ᛚᚮᚴᛁ᛫ᚴᛚᚢᚴᚴᛆ;1721472Only chaotic in impression, though.. like mathematical chaos, the chaotic sensation lies on a dirty substrate of order.
Chaos contains both order and disorder.