Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Entertainment => Topic farted by: PirateClock on January 21, 2010, 05:16:27 PM

Title: I'm here
Post by: PirateClock on January 21, 2010, 05:16:27 PM
[u2]LW8vWcLJYXI[/u2]
Title: I'm here
Post by: Poltergeist on January 21, 2010, 05:45:48 PM
wwwwwwooooooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
Title: I'm here
Post by: mauserclock on January 21, 2010, 05:49:04 PM
good
Title: I'm here
Post by: Biblo on January 21, 2010, 06:26:51 PM
eeeeerie i love it
Title: I'm here
Post by: peyoteclock on January 24, 2010, 10:54:47 PM
really fucking excited for this
Title: I'm here
Post by: clockradioclock on January 24, 2010, 11:19:29 PM
Looks pretty good.
Title: I'm here
Post by: ProqagandaClock on January 24, 2010, 11:45:32 PM
See this is why I like Melancholy art, it's very simply done but just because you slap two sad and beautiful eyes on to just about anything and add some deep sounding music it's instant classic.

Don't forget the sunset and/or full moon/sky screen!
Title: I'm here
Post by: Asshatclock on January 25, 2010, 03:19:21 PM
I wasn't hoping to be the first one to say this, but I don't like it.