Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Entertainment => Topic farted by: AmberArachnidClock on January 29, 2010, 06:55:37 PM

Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on January 29, 2010, 06:55:37 PM
Here's my result. It's High Fidelity by Jurassic 5 mixed with Plan A by the Dandy Warhols
[u2]OUR-PGiOn_o[/u2]
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: Kaijuclock on January 29, 2010, 06:58:59 PM
Do you have any prior experience in this? Also software with a hardware controller or completely software?
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on January 29, 2010, 07:02:17 PM
Quote from: JRoc;1723412Do you have any prior experience in this? Also software with a hardware controller or completely software?

Just Audacity and this is my first time mixing
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: Kaijuclock on January 29, 2010, 07:04:44 PM
Pretty good job! you should invest in Tracktor Dj and a digital mixing pad, if this is your first shot you could probably make some money!
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on January 29, 2010, 09:36:59 PM
seriously? damn that would be tight
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: clockradioclock on January 29, 2010, 10:04:26 PM
Very impressive stuff. I don't know much about music, but I know what I like and this is it.
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: TapedeckClock on January 29, 2010, 10:30:33 PM
this is really good.

shit, do you take requests? lol
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I on January 30, 2010, 08:42:39 AM
Pretty deadly! If you have a download link, I'd love to have it!
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: splatter on January 30, 2010, 01:07:30 PM
both very good songs and very good artists

sounds quite good, especially for audacity
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: Mashed Potato Johnson on January 31, 2010, 12:32:40 AM
may I ask how you went about creating it?

I've always been quite interested in mixing my own
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk on January 31, 2010, 12:52:49 PM
i require a download link
like NOW
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on January 31, 2010, 03:06:59 PM
Quote from: LA LA LA LAAA;1723849may I ask how you went about creating it?

I've always been quite interested in mixing my own
I just used audacity and imported the two songs, as well as a drum beat to keep the songs in tempo. I switch the High Fidelity tempo to the Plan A one using the Effects in Audacity, then basically just copied and pasted different parts of the songs.
Quote from: i am gingerbreadclock;1724032i require a download link
like NOW

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Plan%20A%20High%20Fidelty%20Mix%20final.mp3?w=c93666a0

See if that works
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk on January 31, 2010, 03:17:12 PM
Quote from: Satt;1724085I just used audacity and imported the two songs, as well as a drum beat to keep the songs in tempo. I switch the High Fidelity tempo to the Plan A one using the Effects in Audacity, then basically just copied and pasted different parts of the songs.


https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Plan%20A%20High%20Fidelty%20Mix%20final.mp3?w=c93666a0

See if that works
Oops! (403)

 It seems you don't belong here!  You should probably try logging in?
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on January 31, 2010, 03:39:00 PM
Quote from: i am gingerbreadclock;1724086Oops! (403)

 It seems you don't belong here!  You should probably try logging in?

hmm okay whats a good mp3 hosting site?
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk on January 31, 2010, 03:46:58 PM
meh go with something random from google
http://www.filedropper.com/
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on January 31, 2010, 05:11:59 PM
http://kiwi6.com/uploads/hotlink?id=0mr8xi7yf9
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: Mashed Potato Johnson on February 01, 2010, 01:12:18 AM
did you just rip the scratching from other mixes?
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: EtchASketchClock on February 01, 2010, 01:42:09 AM
For future reference, MediaFire rox.
I think I tried to mix 2 songs before, but it didn't work too well.
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk on February 01, 2010, 06:38:26 AM
Quote from: Satt;1724110http://kiwi6.com/uploads/hotlink?id=0mr8xi7yf9
awesomeeeeeeee
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on February 01, 2010, 11:52:16 AM
Quote from: LA LA LA LAAA;1724331did you just rip the scratching from other mixes?

There was some scratching in the Jurassic 5 song so I just used that
Title: I was inspired by DJ Hero to mix two songs together
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on February 01, 2010, 07:31:57 PM
Someone just paged me and asked me if I'm gonna make more mixes and to answer that, I don't know it's hard I got kinda lucky with this one. I'll keep trying.