Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Entertainment => Topic farted by: Kaijuclock on February 04, 2010, 12:02:30 AM

Title: MC SNAX, I'M CALLING YOU OUT.
Post by: Kaijuclock on February 04, 2010, 12:02:30 AM
I'm growing ever increasingly tired with your quality of rap blowing over the way that it does, you have a week to complete a REAL song using Real Themes, and it better not be all shitty and nervous, or I will be forced to diss you publicly. To the point that this song will go on my cd. And everyone ALL OVER THE WORLD will think shitty of MC Snax.



You have been challenged, Do you accept Y/N?
Title: MC SNAX, I'M CALLING YOU OUT.
Post by: YoYoClock on February 04, 2010, 12:04:43 AM
yeh he accepts get to it
Title: MC SNAX, I'M CALLING YOU OUT.
Post by: Kaijuclock on February 04, 2010, 12:05:23 AM
stfu the diss is completely written. Im not going to record it for a week so if he does this it wont come out. READ THREAD YOYO GOD.
Title: MC SNAX, I'M CALLING YOU OUT.
Post by: mauserclock on February 04, 2010, 01:16:29 AM
snax