Clock Crew

Arts & Leisure => Pokemon Stadium => Topic farted by: screwdriver_clock on August 23, 2010, 06:38:35 PM

Title: Post and
Post by: screwdriver_clock on August 23, 2010, 06:38:35 PM
Get an avatar like mine if I LIKE YOU.
Title: Post and
Post by: DarkMatterClock on August 23, 2010, 06:39:39 PM
you dont like me you love me
Title: Post and
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on August 23, 2010, 06:49:28 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
Title: Post and
Post by: K3LTR0N on August 23, 2010, 06:52:33 PM
o:
Title: Post and
Post by: screwclock on August 23, 2010, 06:57:08 PM
hi plez
Title: Post and
Post by: screwdriver_clock on August 23, 2010, 06:59:56 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s5s.us%2Fi%2Fs5s_mopxagimoptvwx9.png&hash=e2ff037adea902222f454aafe3082de56e1a8808)

Brb though, I gotta make dinner. More to come!!
Title: Post and
Post by: AC Slater on August 23, 2010, 07:06:25 PM
Bubbles are my friends!
Title: Post and
Post by: PolyhedronClock on August 23, 2010, 07:24:16 PM
You should prioritize me over these guys, I don't have an avatar :[.
Title: Post and
Post by: screwdriver_clock on August 23, 2010, 08:11:58 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s5s.us%2Fi%2Fs5s_bchkxacehjkoty0.png&hash=636ab61c2f55a861bafddd0b3891d4b1a14c91cd)
Cheap move, Polyhedron, your game goes in the BARGAIN BIN.



Jk ilu <3
Title: Post and
Post by: Flounderpa on August 23, 2010, 08:17:00 PM
dad, can you please buy me one of those new games this one is getting old
Title: Post and
Post by: pop-tart on August 23, 2010, 08:27:58 PM
Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1780495Cheap move, Polyhedron, your game goes in the BARGAIN BIN.

$1.37

That's hilarious.

I would like one!

Think this might be a cool image to use?
Title: Post and
Post by: zl on August 23, 2010, 08:31:18 PM
i am a zombie simulation game
Title: Post and
Post by: screwdriver_clock on August 23, 2010, 08:37:49 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s5s.us%2Fi%2Fs5s_fjmtybcfhjntu78.png&hash=749f2c82918fdf6f8c2f7a11e8a6c8b6e654d857)
From what I can tell, K3LTR0N the video game is INTENSE.

Doing these in a random order, but probably Poptart next since he gave me an image.
Title: Post and
Post by: screwdriver_clock on August 23, 2010, 08:57:17 PM
Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok;1780512I actually owned an atari and a black and white TV and played it in the 80's when I was a little shit

I still have an atari and might print off stickers to put on some old cartridges.
Title: Post and
Post by: screwdriver_clock on August 23, 2010, 09:11:05 PM
Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok;1780527you can't rewind a cartridge what is this I don't even

Good Ol' Blockbuster :3
Title: Post and
Post by: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on August 23, 2010, 09:11:54 PM
Ooooh gimme one of these fancy things.
Title: Post and
Post by: screwdriver_clock on August 23, 2010, 09:23:25 PM
Will start back tomorrow in free time. Love ya peeps.
Title: Post and
Post by: VuBawlsClock on August 23, 2010, 09:31:05 PM
Im a Vuvuzela, no one likes me D:


Except my new best friend Skype and Poptart, God rest his soul
Title: Post and
Post by: Chalk Clock on August 24, 2010, 04:34:48 AM
when did you become a purple name screwdriver? belated gratz! were buddies right?

I think i had a knock off atari. It had like 18 butons on it and no joystick. You put little plastic sheets over the control pad that would show what buttons did what. Does anyone know what the hell it was?
Title: Post and
Post by: WrenchClock on August 24, 2010, 04:50:02 AM
Do you love me
are you playing those love games with me
Title: Post and
Post by: VuBawlsClock on August 24, 2010, 05:40:28 AM
Quote from: Часы ушанка;1780631Do you love me
are you playing those love games with me
I just need to know what to do cus I need your love alot, comeon now!
/song
Title: Post and
Post by: DiscoBallClock on August 24, 2010, 07:50:40 AM
I want one.
Title: Post and
Post by: screwdriver_clock on August 24, 2010, 08:00:42 AM
Quote from: African Amreichalk;1780630when did you become a purple name screwdriver? belated gratz! were buddies right?

I think i had a knock off atari. It had like 18 butons on it and no joystick. You put little plastic sheets over the control pad that would show what buttons did what. Does anyone know what the hell it was?

Probably an Odyssey system. Props brah.

Starting on these later today :)
Title: Post and
Post by: screwdriver_clock on August 24, 2010, 09:46:35 AM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s5s.us%2Fi%2Fs5s_jkopxbdgnqrsu02.png&hash=84b38a2816dbcbaa30f9a5f4c0e3a55df0dc981c)

Damn proprietary Spaniard Beating controllers are so rare.
Title: Post and
Post by: DiscoBallClock on August 24, 2010, 09:48:58 AM
I'm laughing irl.
Title: Post and
Post by: pop-tart on August 24, 2010, 11:53:31 AM
Quote from: African Amreichalk;1780630when did you become a purple name screwdriver? belated gratz! were buddies right?

I think i had a knock off atari. It had like 18 butons on it and no joystick. You put little plastic sheets over the control pad that would show what buttons did what. Does anyone know what the hell it was?

Intellivision?



Also.. thnx SDC... it's totally metal..
Title: Post and
Post by: screwdriver_clock on August 24, 2010, 12:50:03 PM
Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok;1780658Mine better be taking a long time because it is SUPER KEEN and not because you supposedly don't like me because madam...don't be coy.

Not sure what to do for yours yet.
Title: Post and
Post by: Chalk Clock on August 24, 2010, 05:37:27 PM
Quote from: Pop-Tart Clock;1780660Intellivision?



Also.. thnx SDC... it's totally metal..


I don't remember it having the touch pad thingy on the bottom but maybe. When i got it it was already out of date and the games were crappy. I didn't play it much.
Title: Post and
Post by: Peppermint on August 24, 2010, 10:13:28 PM
Ah sweet can you make me one of those? :D
Title: Post and
Post by: screwdriver_clock on August 24, 2010, 10:26:12 PM
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s5s.us%2Fi%2Fs5s_hkqcegkqtvwx039.png&hash=15789daea10f7aed887f11735d306a7ec85a4b99)
Corpsegrinder SLAYS A VAMPIRE.
Title: Post and
Post by: RocketFetus on August 24, 2010, 10:30:48 PM
You love me I love you
Title: Post and
Post by: TorchClock on August 24, 2010, 11:53:29 PM
if you loved me you would do this for me
Title: Post and
Post by: AmberArachnidClock on August 25, 2010, 12:47:44 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Title: Post and
Post by: RobClock on August 26, 2010, 09:57:10 AM
I would absolutely love one!
Title: Post and
Post by: Faygo on August 26, 2010, 03:12:59 PM
I'm going to reply in hopes someone likes me.
Title: Post and
Post by: SoBe Clock on August 27, 2010, 11:06:52 PM
I would like one of these my good sir.
Title: Post and
Post by: I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I on August 29, 2010, 09:31:38 PM
Will you be mine?
Title: Post and
Post by: Thunderbolt on September 02, 2010, 03:42:29 PM
These are hot.
But I don't know if you love me :(