Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: pop-tart on April 01, 2011, 02:33:30 PM

Title: super mega awesome hentai
Post by: pop-tart on April 01, 2011, 02:33:30 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/566342

Vote 55555
Title: super mega awesome hentai
Post by: clockradioclock on April 01, 2011, 02:51:53 PM
5 y'all
Title: super mega awesome hentai
Post by: pop-tart on April 01, 2011, 02:55:34 PM
Quote from: RibsClock;1814159There seems to be a mistake no matter how much I click Tom Petty it tells me I'm wrong

0'd

Glitch. I will have to fix
Title: super mega awesome hentai
Post by: Kombucha on April 01, 2011, 02:59:14 PM
That was pretty hot, five.
Title: super mega awesome hentai
Post by: Sinister Clock on April 01, 2011, 03:07:38 PM
Fake hentai movies are so 2006.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/341982
This was also my most profitable movie which I find hilarious but also has just given me an idea for quick money. Press B to get past all my fake movies.
Title: super mega awesome hentai
Post by: pop-tart on April 01, 2011, 03:10:37 PM
If u get stuck

(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.myfrogbag.com%2Fkqk1bc%2Fhrere.jpg&hash=d6cfb885f4410f6f93695a33606bd4c85fbff7f2)
Title: super mega awesome hentai
Post by: pop-tart on April 01, 2011, 03:11:59 PM
Quote from: Sinister Clock;1814166Fake  movies are so 2006.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/341982
This was also my most profitable movie which I find hilarious but also has just given me an idea for quick money. Press B to get past all my fake movies.
"why dos it say lol fagot???????????? theres no hentai at all"

LMAO
Title: super mega awesome hentai
Post by: pop-tart on April 01, 2011, 03:14:46 PM
HEY.. who changed the name of my super awesome thread
Title: super mega awesome hentai
Post by: pop-tart on April 01, 2011, 03:21:25 PM
Quote from: RibsClock;1814171I accomplished this through right click - play
I need to learn how to write scripts to dispirit that..

E: Nevermind... figured it out.
Title: super mega awesome hentai
Post by: RobClock on April 01, 2011, 03:30:25 PM
55555
Title: super mega awesome hentai
Post by: AstronautClock on April 01, 2011, 03:46:43 PM
you cna cheat with tab
Title: super mega awesome hentai
Post by: UNDEFINEDepss on April 02, 2011, 11:06:27 AM
JUST 5 IT!