can i pick just one person and have them as all #10 choices or will that fuck something up?
because i don't want to pick 10 people, i don't even like 10 of those people as mods
Or you could use your eyes and see you can nominate at most ten people, so just leave all the other options as default (none).
You can either select just one person and submit that or you can select one and random the rest. Your vote in the former won't keep new mods coming in, it'll only +1 the person you're going for.
You're much better off trying to keep the people you don't want on the team at the bottom by voting for ten others (in descending order since they all sux in different degrees i bet)
oh i thought i was the only one voting and deciding who becomes a mod
okay i voted
is it bad manner to post who i voted for
Question 1: YES
Administrator / Supermoderator election:
#1: AbsintheClock
#2: Zombie Lincoln
#3: SlurpeeClock
#4: SobeClock
#5: Topcatyo
#6: YoYoClock
Why not vote for ZMC and disco?
Quote from: Buttplug;1851919Why not vote for ZMC and disco?
zen micro was gone for like 2 years and doesn't excite me
and i don't even know who discoball is
Quote from: WiiClock;1851927and i don't even know who discoball is
ahahahaha
thanks for the vote yo
Quote from: WiiClock;1851927and i don't even know who discoball is
EXACTLY
i voted for yuo too yoyo!!
Quote from: K3LTR0N;1851937i voted for yuo too yoyo!!
I am very grateful, loyal friend
Why not vote for ZMC and Flounderman? You are dumb.
Quote from: BlobClock;1851944Flounderman
this thread is a pretty good reason not to
because flounderman wears dresses irl
Quote from: K3LTR0N;1851936EXACTLY
lmao
I hope flounderman becomes an admin
Quote from: Buttplug;1851919Why not vote for ZMC and disco?
I'm glad you feel that way =)
Quote from: AnkhClock;1851958I hope flounderman becomes an admin
i hope we start banning lock legion members
Quote from: WiiClock;1851965i hope we start banning lock legion members
don't we already do that?
Quote from: WiiClock;1851965i hope we start banning lock legion members
I hassle the lock legion forums is that good enough?
Quote from: WiiClock;1851927zen micro was gone for like 2 years
uh what? I was gone for a couple of months in 09 and that's about it, but okay?
Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1851947this thread is a pretty good reason not to
Yes we need quality assurance in the spam forum
smoke weed erryday
Joey has been more pissy than usual lately.
Quote from: BlobClock;1852008Joey has been more pissy than usual lately.
Must've put on a few more pounds.
I bet it hurts like hell when your inner thighs open up from all the friction
(https://clockcrew.net/talk/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailynationalday.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2009%2F05%2F4footsub.jpg&hash=e10bc14c6eb90d1b600707a509214ecc5dc5c241)
Quote from: HeinekenClock;1852019I bet it hurts like hell when your inner thighs open up from all the friction
I'm not even obese and I have that problem. Fucking chafing. It hurts so bad. I have to hike my shorts up really high at the gym when I'm running on the treadmill so my thighs dont touch.
Quote from: HeinekenClock;1851994Yes we need quality assurance in the spam forum
shut the fuck up
Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1852049shut the fuck up
yes I absolutely agree that the spam forum must be monitored with absolute 24/7 attention with everyone who does not make a quality post should be permabanned and then that thread should be gassed
Quote from: BlobClock;1852051yes I absolutely agree that the spam forum must be monitored with absolute 24/7 attention with everyone who does not make a quality post should be permabanned and then that thread should be gassed
i
shut the fuck up
that thread doesn't even compare to non-quality
if you can't tell the difference get out of the clock crew
Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1852049shut the fuck up

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1852053i
shut the fuck up

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1852054that thread doesn't even compare to non-quality

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1852055if you can't tell the difference get out of the clock crew
I only wish I could incorporate stoner humor into this thread but I cant find anything relevant on google
http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/showthread.php?98678-look-no-further&highlight=
quality thread right here
Quote from: BlobClock;1852063http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/showthread.php?98678-look-no-further&highlight=
quality thread right here
ahahahah
you are seriously comparing that to your first time smokin weed ngbbs anime dick debate thread
No way man, I am really amazed how much discussion your thread was able to have and also how all of the posts were perfect in every way.
Quote from: BlobClock;1852067No way man, I am really amazed how much discussion your thread was able to have and also how all of the posts were perfect in every way.
well thanks then bud
Voted Slurp, ZL, and Topcat for admin.
Probably the only person that voted topcat for admin but fuck it, He's a swell person.