Clock Crew

Community => General Discussion => Topic farted by: RenegadeClock on October 05, 2011, 10:06:08 PM

Title: Steve Burger
Post by: RenegadeClock on October 05, 2011, 10:06:08 PM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/580981
Title: Steve Burger
Post by: Robfire on October 05, 2011, 10:07:14 PM
:fifen:
Title: Steve Burger
Post by: BluezombieClock on October 05, 2011, 10:09:57 PM
I love this so much!
Title: Steve Burger
Post by: Slurpee on October 05, 2011, 10:10:54 PM
thaaat's a five
Title: Steve Burger
Post by: AnkhClock on October 05, 2011, 10:48:30 PM
5'd for the memory of Steve Jobs
Title: Steve Burger
Post by: patriotclock on October 06, 2011, 12:03:46 AM
5d rip steve burger
Title: Steve Burger
Post by: I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I on October 06, 2011, 05:27:50 AM
Thanks for voting, ClockOfBlob! Vote on 3 more submissions and you can deposit your 10 experience points for today!

Your experience gave you a voting power of 5.75 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 10% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 6.32 votes!

The more experience points you have, combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!
Title: Steve Burger
Post by: GodClock on October 06, 2011, 07:45:26 PM
this will be my vote for first prize in the bacon contest
Title: Steve Burger
Post by: TheRuining on October 09, 2011, 05:48:23 AM
When I saw this, I was like "Woah", and after I sawed it, I was like, "Wow"

5