News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - GoatseClock

#1
Necrapolis / fried horse
February 03, 2011, 11:49:11 PM
#2
General Discussion / Never made one of these
August 18, 2009, 09:40:29 PM
This is CN btw.
#3
General Discussion / Never made one of these
August 18, 2009, 08:54:57 PM
Wow, seriously rad? You're one sad motherfucker.
#4
General Discussion / hello i'm daisy
April 05, 2009, 12:53:49 AM
I think daisy is a shit name, worse than cat clock.
#5
General Discussion / hello i'm daisy
April 05, 2009, 12:26:26 AM
HI THERE DAISY
#6
General Discussion / Nice redesign
October 11, 2008, 04:01:36 PM
took me a while to find the new topic button u @sssses
#7
General Discussion / HEY ASSHOLES GET YOUR AWARDS!
September 23, 2008, 09:29:59 PM
Quote from: joliet_jane;1401711Sorry to ask, but can you make a clearer connection between your NG accounts and yourselves?

:wiebel: I'll think about it first

Clock-Ninja is my main NG account.....
#9
General Discussion / I have a lump in my throat
August 31, 2008, 01:34:39 PM
you have cancer
#10
General Discussion / Hello...
August 31, 2008, 01:29:49 PM
Quote from: Shana;1386346Yowza Suika?? I'd like to see you draw her >w<

weeaboo's like you give me a hard on
#11
General Discussion / Clock Day Cancelled
August 12, 2008, 02:12:46 PM
#13
Necrapolis / ATTN Tremcladclock
August 01, 2008, 01:37:22 PM
Lol Dei-Saaaama xD .

#14
Necrapolis / Weeaboos in the cc
July 14, 2008, 04:56:21 PM
Quote from: GoatseClock;1362829

AND ARE STILL A PIECE OF RIPE SHIT CLOCKFRIEND THAT I SHOULD IP BAN BACK INTO YOUR MOTHER'S HERPE INFESTED VAGINA
#15
Necrapolis / Weeaboos in the cc
July 14, 2008, 04:51:03 PM
#16
Necrapolis / Weeaboos in the cc
July 14, 2008, 04:42:34 PM
a big no no
#17
I'm not cr0m. silly faggots xD
#18
Cuz I really like it. :P
#19
General Discussion / Canada
May 16, 2008, 08:22:38 AM
I live in canada.
#20
General Discussion / Is that a butthole?!
May 12, 2008, 01:57:02 PM
That made me lol.