News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

meet the sniper!

Farted by Exclamation Mark, June 17, 2008, 01:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Exclamation Mark

Quote from: Crucifix;1556967I now have a 14 year old girl hitting on me. If I had proof she wasn\'t a 50 year old man I\'d be masturbating right about now :>

SlingshotClock

Also pyro weapon preview near the end.

OvenmittClock

AIDS

TremcladClock

These videos do a good job of supporting the theory that some kind of TF2 movie would be tolerable, but we all know that no one is competent enough to pull it off correctly.


Il Duce

Quote from: Air Conditioner;1338133Also pyro weapon preview near the end.

Haha, I didn't realize that. It looks like the new shotgun to me.

RomanClock

I'd rank this movie as one of the best! Maybe the best movie so far.
Right now I'd probably rank the movies: Sniper, Heavy, Engi, Scout/Soldier, Demo
lemayo lol :soups:

CaramelAppleClock

Scout's was the best imo. But.. no Pyro video?

Steve

Pyro video has alot of potential.

SpongeClock SquarePants

i like the style, also its wel animated

MasterClock

That was pretty awesome.

Quote from: Demoman;1338132legit!

bomb diggity dawg foreal twizzle jizzle in da house dat shit was legitimate

AirPumpClock

Quote from: TremcladClock;1338151These videos do a good job of supporting the theory that some kind of TF2 movie would be tolerable, but we all know that no one is competent enough to pull it off correctly.

Except for Steam themselves, perhaps?

RomanClock

Quote from: AirPumpClock;1341784Except for Steam themselves, perhaps?
You mean VALVE
VALVE

Steam is an online game organizing/downloading service
lemayo lol :soups: