News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Retard Stutter

Farted by Orangina Clock, November 27, 2008, 11:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Orangina Clock

Quote from: BluezombieClock;1516321Oh yeah, you\'re so right. I really don\'t know what to say! That\'s why I got four girls\' phone numbers yesterday, right?
PS: Also, 5 hours of intense frenching ftw

K3LTR0N

I was born UMMM.... with UMMMM... blablabla UMMMMM...


poopbutt

Quote from: Orangina Clock;1457476I just can't stop laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU8AfmiikIw
You are sick. I wasn't able to laugh.
Quote from: Sean Connery;1479838Horsemen, whore like your mother and semen

Pissed-on Clock

I held it in until the last one.

Orangina Clock

Quote from: Boston;1457481You are sick. I wasn't able to laugh.

Thats because you don't know humor.
Quote from: BluezombieClock;1516321Oh yeah, you\'re so right. I really don\'t know what to say! That\'s why I got four girls\' phone numbers yesterday, right?
PS: Also, 5 hours of intense frenching ftw

Orangina Clock

Quote from: BluezombieClock;1516321Oh yeah, you\'re so right. I really don\'t know what to say! That\'s why I got four girls\' phone numbers yesterday, right?
PS: Also, 5 hours of intense frenching ftw

Loki Clock

Neither of those videos are funny at all.

WrenchClock

i stutter sometimes, i'm not that spontanious while talking.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Orangina Clock;1457488http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udgfXL5ftqI

These two are made for each other.

SIR I HOPE YOU KNOW I HAVE TOURETTES SYNDROME MYSELF AND I AM EXTREMELY AMUSED BY THIS VIDEO.

joliet_jane

I'm in the "could not laugh at this" group. Also, I'm not sure if that qualifies as a stutter.

DiscoBallClock

I stutter sometimes. I stuttered a lot when I was a kid though.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

SockpuppetClock

I didn't really find it funny until the last few seconds

poopbutt

Quote from: The Archduke;1458384You are jewish. That makes me laugh.
Yeah. By now I'm 100% convinced you're either a nazi, Packastinian, or a dumbshit hill billie.
Quote from: Sean Connery;1479838Horsemen, whore like your mother and semen

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Boston;1458601Yeah. By now I'm 100% convinced you're either a nazi, Packastinian, or a dumbshit hill billie.

He's the archduke of fucking egostonia where have you been. He runs a country powered by his own tremendous arrogance.

Mashed Potato Johnson

aaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

also this is a fucking stutter

[u2]96vJ49D0lxw[/u2]
[U2]eK5bIWRWcQw[/U2]

WrenchClock

Quote from: Joey 88050;1459014aaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

also this is a fucking stutter

[u2]96vJ49D0lxw[/u2]

th-th-th-th-that's all, folks!

WrenchClock

Also it reminds me of Dio Brando from Jojo's Bizzare Adventure

ODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODODO ZAWARUDO