News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

So i bought call of duty: world at war the other day

Farted by PirateClock, November 23, 2008, 02:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TruncheonClock

Quote from: SageClock;1483219but then again i think halo 3 is still better than both of them (albeit not by much), so my opinion doesn't count anyway.

But you're not on enough to play it with us. :mad:
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

FlossClock

I prefer COD4, but 5 was really good. I thought it was one of the best WW2 game since the first COD.

Quote from: SageClock;1483219i think halo 3 is still better than both of them (albeit not by much), so my opinion doesn't count anyway.

We get it, Sage. You like Halo. Don't feel the need to mention it so much, especially when it really has no bearing on the thread.

YoYoClock

I found that COD 5 was so similar to COD 4 in gmaeplay, that it was basically playing the same game.

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

PirateClock

Quote from: SageClock;1483219i prefer WW2 weapons to modern weapons. too many automatics in modern, not enough variety.

so cod5, for me, is better than cod4. but then again i think halo 3 is still better than both of them (albeit not by much), so my opinion doesn't count anyway.

you also think dance dance moves and vague asian yu-gi-oh type game are great games.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

NintendrCkolc

Does COD World at war count as COD5 or is infinity working on 5?

PirateClock

Quote from: Ninty;1483348Does COD World at war count as COD5 or is infinity working on 5?

world at war is 5.

infinity ward is working on a new cod though.. unfortunately it's going to be another ww2 shooter:(
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: PirateClock;1483353infinity ward is working on a new cod though.. unfortunately it's going to be another ww2 shooter:(

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOO!

source?

iPodClock

Hold up - I heard IW were making Modern Warfare 2 I demand to know what they are actually making.
max signature height is 250px not 431, bro.

Sombra

Quote from: PirateClock;1454581COD4>COD5



/thread.

I respectfully disagree. Played the exbawx 360 version and loved it, more than four. I guess I'm just more into WWII tech and weapons than modern day.

Quote from: Sigma;1454588Anybody know how good it is for the Wii

It's okay, bought it for my parents and I've played it a little on their Wii. The controls are very awkward at first, expect to have to spend a few hours getting used to the shooter thing. If you're not a graphics fag and don't have a 360 or a good PC, go ahead and grab it.

PirateClock

Quote from: Charlie.;1483928Hold up - I heard IW were making Modern Warfare 2 I demand to know what they are actually making.

oh wait you are right according to wikepedia. I though it read the ww2 part somewhere although i cannot find it anymore!
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_