News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Fuck you, Clockcrew!

Farted by DWARFINATORclock, January 26, 2009, 09:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: SilverClock;1508248I want to know who made the picture with the zits edited out. It leads me to suspect someone has been jerkin' it to Kabuu's bum.

Well Redemption and Da Dinictus probably been jerkin' it to Kabuu.

SilverClock

Quote from: DWARFINATORclock;1508300Well Redemption and Da Dinictus probably been jerkin' it to Kabuu.

Ooooh. That was a good one. :)
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

SilverClock

Why didn't you oblige him, Triangle. Not comfortable with your masculinity? B)
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

TomatoClock

what ever happened to that bitch?
Solanum lycopersicum

Thor

Quote from: TomatoClock;1508902what ever happened to that bitch?

Died from lead based ass paint.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

TomatoClock

Quote from: Thor with a clock on it;1508904Died from lead based ass paint.

man i didnt know they made that shit anymore, havent heard about that shit since world war 2.
Solanum lycopersicum

SilverClock

Lead based paint was the reason for that big ass toy recall. Apparently China thinks our kids want to die from lead poisoning.
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

SilverClock

A log cabin republican (read: communist)
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

Kaijuclock

i used to hate that bitch

SilverClock

Gir, how many times did you cyber with her.
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

Kaijuclock

Quote from: SilverClock;1508965Gir, how many times did you cyber with her.

never, i wasnt going for the girls then.

SilverClock

Oh, right. Excuse me.


How many times would you have cybered with her?
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

Kaijuclock

Quote from: SilverClock;1508970Oh, right. Excuse me.


How many times would you have cybered with here?

wondering if i should go for a wacky response here



over 9000?

SilverClock

Is there an option where I got your joke, then decided to ignore it in favor of something silly.
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

FileCabinetClock

Quote from: The Beatles;1507205you should clean your butt, you have lots of achene on it , DO NOT WANT

is this 4chan
the man, the legend

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: mc snax;1509003is this 4chan

desu

SilverClock

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1509000yeah i think thats the "corpsegrinder is not funny" option

Hah. :)
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

FileCabinetClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1509184desu

oh yeah sorry forgot
the man, the legend

killerbite

thats one ugly looken ass


i am RoboticWalrusClock