News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

im listening to dmx and reading the oddysey at the same time

Farted by FileCabinetClock, January 28, 2009, 09:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Kaijuclock



FileCabinetClock

ALL YOUR MENS UP IN THE JAIL BEFORE SUCK MY DICK HERE ME YOU LEADERS OF THE PHAIKAIANS AND MEN OF COUNSEL LET DEMODOKOS NOW GIVE OVER HIS LOUD LYRE PLAYING
the man, the legend

WobbuffetClock

Quote from: mc snax;1509124gftest
I was expecting a post that said "And I'm trying to see if it syncs up in any significant way. And so far, no it doesn't." But I didn't see a post like that in this entire thread.:(
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

FileCabinetClock

Quote from: Wobbuffet;1509176I was expecting a post that said "And I'm trying to see if it syncs up in any significant way. And so far, no it doesn't." But I didn't see a post like that in this entire thread.:(

so last night i was watching family guy and i was like this isn't funny so i turned it off

that's a true story, really
the man, the legend

WobbuffetClock

Quote from: mc snax;1509180so last night i was watching family guy and i was like this isn't funny so i turned it off

that's a true story, really
uh, ok.
I think family guy is okay, but I think I've seen funnier shows.
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

FileCabinetClock

Quote from: Wobbuffet;1509188uh, ok.
I think family guy is okay, but I think I've seen funnier shows.

i agree
the man, the legend