News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Tard

Farted by Quill, May 19, 2008, 12:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quill

seeing air pump's thread reminded me  of my favorite blog site, Tard blog.
It's about a SPED teacher telling humorous stories about her special students.
.

crock pot pot roadt

I have nothing to do so im forced to read entrys from this

VCRClock

It's a shame this site hasn't been updated since 2005... on the other hand, I guess that means it isn't too daunting to reread through the entire archives. _poogle_
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Quill

Quote from: VCRClock;1313971It's a shame this site hasn't been updated since 2005... on the other hand, I guess that means it isn't too daunting to reread through the entire archives. _poogle_
Indeed.
I need her to update it because I'v read them all.
.

FrankClock

Quote from: VCRClock;1313971It's a shame this site hasn't been updated since 2005... on the other hand, I guess that means it isn't too daunting to reread through the entire archives. _poogle_

I read the last one and laughed. But then I read another one and it seemed fake.
StrawberryClock once wrote, the portal is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part.

Quotefudgefalcon (6:19:59 PM): I got elected student body president for this year
InvisibleImagery (6:20:30 PM): haha
fudgefalcon (6:21:31 PM): I just bashed the previous president and talked about how shitty the school year was
InvisibleImagery (6:21:52 PM): oh you pulled an Obama

crock pot pot roadt

Augusta smells like a hot litterbox

GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

If this person is for real then this thing is hilarious

AirPumpClock

Bumping because this is pretty funny.

FUCK YOU ALL

Were no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do i
A full commitments what Im thinking of
You wouldnt get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling
Gotta make you understand

* never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Weve know each other for so long
Your hearts been aching
But youre too shy to say it
Inside we both know whats been going on
We know the game and were gonna play it

And if you ask me how Im feeling
Dont tell me youre too blind to see

(* repeat)

Give you up. give you up
Give you up, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, five you up

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling
Gotta make you understand
SacratClockZX
[/U][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Quill

Quote from: FUCK YOU ALL;1314563rick roll

don't try so hard next time.
.

buttplug

Kind of mean but still funny.