News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

First person...

Farted by Soup Clock, September 14, 2008, 05:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OcarinaClock

APRIL 23, 2008



Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

peyoteclock

i don't mean to rabble rouse but technically you're the first one to have posted in this thread.


(User was banned for this post; Reason: For posting in this thread.  You are the ultimate winner.)

Soup Clock

Quote from: Joey Jeremiah;1403777i don't mean to rabble rouse but technically you're the first one to have posted in this thread.

Bumping this and banning you.
ass whore

PowerGloveClock

I heard there was banning in this thread
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: weenie roast;1408870first
no I'm first
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

HitchhikerClock

Quote from: PowerGloveClock;1408883no I'm first
bitch no I'm first
42
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: Doctor Barber;1408896bitch no I'm first
I called first when this thread was made, also get in irc
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

HitchhikerClock

Quote from: PowerGloveClock;1408904I called first when this thread was made, also get in irc
I called it first BEFORE it was made
what now
WHAT NOW BITCH
42
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: Doctor Barber;1408916I called it first BEFORE it was made
what now
WHAT NOW BITCH
I CALLED IT BEFORE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF CALLING IT
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

HitchhikerClock

Quote from: PowerGloveClock;1408922I CALLED IT BEFORE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF CALLING IT
I CALLED IT BEFORE THE CLOCK CREW EVEN EXISTED
42
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: Doctor Barber;1408925I CALLED IT BEFORE THE CLOCK CREW EVEN EXISTED
I CALLED IT BEFORE YOU EVEN EXISTED
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

Loki Clock

I CALLED IT BEFORE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER WERE BORN WITHOUT THINKING OF EVIL.

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: loki_clock;1408949I CALLED IT BEFORE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER WERE BORN WITHOUT THINKING OF EVIL.
damn got me there
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

HitchhikerClock

Quote from: loki_clock;1408949I CALLED IT BEFORE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER WERE BORN WITHOUT THINKING OF EVIL.
shit
42
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

AvocadoClock

Quote from: Souper Mod;1403398To post in this thread gets banned for a day