News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

9

Farted by BluezombieClock, January 01, 2009, 08:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LuxenbergClock

lol danny elfman
QuoteBob awesome

Slurpee

tim burton has almost nothing to do with this movie except he gave a cool guy the money to make it. is anybody paying attention?

we can all stop shitting up this thread with discussions about tim burton
it's ok guys
really
I'm here now and I saved us from that

we can discuss the potential merits of the film itself now

Biblo




Also let's stop talking about Captain Has-Been and start talking about 9

Shotglass showed me the short film the other day for the first time and I fucking loved it.

Munglai

Quote from: Biblo;1487111


Also let's stop talking about Captain Has-Been and start talking about 9

Shotglass showed me the short film the other day for the first time and I fucking loved it.

Oh right I definitely saw that film then. When I saw the trailer I went hey blimey I swear this is a short film I saw.

I'm a fan of character design and the characters in this are the kind of characters that the creator makes intentionally bland because he can't do character design and I don't like that but I'll try not to hold it against them.

Also I watched Sweeney Todd again recently and I've decided that it's actually pretty good.

Maltese

I love the character design, it looks cool. I just saw the short film, and it was amazing.

Danny Elfman always had a good grasp of story, and has an enchanting aesthetic to the majority of his films.

I'm going to see 9, because it looks awesome.

patriotclock

I probably wont see it but the trailer uses a good song so kudos to them

Munglai

Quote from: Maltese;1487557I love the character design, it looks cool. I just saw the short film, and it was amazing.

It looks like some cool things that I've seen before. They're like something I might doodle when I was 16. There's no depth to them and I don't like it.

The short film was nice but the kind of stuff it's made of is the kind of shallow stuff that's perfect for making short films out of. I don't think it's got feature film potential.