News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Guild Wars Anyone?

Farted by CelticKnotClock, January 20, 2009, 11:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CelticKnotClock

I've been playing since like...October or so, am enjoying myself, etc...
Got a guild going, alliance, hall, been doing PvP, it's a good amount of fun. (got a 20 Mesmer and a 20 'sin, working on a Derv)

Any clocks play guild wars/want in the guild?  It's hard to do endgame funs without an active guild :|

I also have a 14 day trial key for anyone who wants to give the game a shot.

TruncheonClock

Havent played this in months, i still have a 20 warrior i think and some lower lvl characters.
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

CelticKnotClock

I just got the Tyrian Protector title on my Main today :D

Heliopios

I played it for a year or so starting when it launched. Good fun and all, reasonably great graphics for low requirements, amazingly good atmosphere, shame all the gameplay really came down to was the normal 'click and wait' system. I would like to start again too but I forgot my account's password+their support is the most useless thing in the world so..
:]